Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ BB:AM Abridged - Episode 04 (RELEASED)

Nah that was a one time deal, I wouldn't want to bother her with silly stuff like this, I'm surprised she even did that comic to be honest.

But getting more voices would be nice since I have a hard time controlling my pitch, I do a decent Hazama and Hakumen (but if you want to fill the role try by all means) so if anyone wants to help let me know if you want to try out for:

Ragna

Jin

Noel

Tao

Jubei (only has one line, so not a big role or deal)

I'll send samples to anyone willing to try out and see how it goes from there.

Insanely tempting.

I'll record a few lines and see if I've the aptitude but I don't think I quite have the voice for it. Could give it a whirl though.

I hope SD pieces together an opening from the various console animated openings with the subtitle "THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL INTRO"

Nah that was a one time deal, I wouldn't want to bother her with silly stuff like this, I'm surprised she even did that comic to be honest.

But getting more voices would be nice since I have a hard time controlling my pitch, I do a decent Hazama and Hakumen (but if you want to fill the role try by all means) so if anyone wants to help let me know if you want to try out for:

Ragna

Jin

Noel

Tao

Jubei (only has one line, so not a big role or deal)

I'll send samples to anyone willing to try out and see how it goes from there.

I'd be up for it! Ragna or Jin! Or anyone really. Anything to help so even a one-liner from Jubei. I'll do some recordings.

This is absolutely amazing, SD. If you still need people to fill roles, I would love to try out for Ragna. I also saw you said that we can try to fill the role for Hazama or Hakumen; if it's alright by you, might I try for Hazama as well? I cosplayed him at a con once and spent a lot of time practicing his voice; it's been some time since that but I think I can still do it relatively well.

Also, I have a friend who does not have a DL account but who follows your works and saw this thread, and was curious about trying out for Jin. May I have him record samples and submit to you as well?

Of course, if you already have this all taken care of and no longer need submissions, then I apologize for wasting your time.

Yeah if anyone who doesn't have a DL account needs to contact me through other means I have my twitter, tumblr, skype (though I rarely jump on unless its for gaming or direct chat) or email (shadowdraygon@hotmail.com) if they want to get in touch with me about parts and roles.

Any character that's in the episode one is anyone's game if they want to try to fill the voice, you can apply for multiple characters too if you so desire.

I'll let everyone know when I decide who's who after samples, so far I only have a script for episode 1 but things should go a lot faster once this is over.

Prepare to be bodied, over and over again.

A little late but Fixed

A little late but Fixed

...thats a good FGC version of that branigan quote. XD

...we should make a list of those quotes and alter them to fit Kagura. :P

...we should make a list of those quotes and alter them to fit Kagura. :P

"Hibiki! I have made it with a woman! Inform the men."

"uuuugh."

I've gotten a handful of really good entries for the male characters so far but I'm hurting to fill the female roles, only had one entry so far and sadly the sound quality wasn't up to par with the project standards.

You don't have to be female to try out for a role if that helps move this along.

I think I could pull off a killer v-13.

PM me a line or two of dialogue.

Sent a PM your way too! Thanks for the opportunity, regardless. And I hope things work out. Either way this should be a hit!

Alright, I got enough voices to get episode 01 off the ground.

I'm just finishing the final script to send out to the people, sometime this weekend, and from there I can begin editing the episode together.

Should be a lot of fun and thanks to all those who helped out, I'll stay in touch with what roles I need filled for future episodes.

I'm sorry I missed out on it. I tried recording a few lines, then I realized: My voice is terrible for most of the characters you need. I'm going to see if I can get a few passable audition lines for other characters later down the line.

I'm sorry I missed out on it. I tried recording a few lines, then I realized: My voice is terrible for most of the characters you need. I'm going to see if I can get a few passable audition lines for other characters later down the line.

Confidence and decent recording equipment are some key elements. It may be easier when you're voicing your own characters. We're not Patrick Seitz or Christina Vee or whomever. Of course, it's all for parody purposes! One way or another I look forward to seeing some episodes come out!

What I mean is I don't have the resonance for someone like Ragna, Haku, or Tager. I think I can pull off a mean Relius, though. Probably Hazama, too, but I think I missed the chance for that.

Aw shit I already missed out on it!?

Damn, wish I knew the time limit. I was really excited about trying this out....

Alright, script is finally done and sent to those who have roles for Episode 01.

Thanks to all those who tried out and if you didn't get a part, don't worry as there will be many more voices need in later episodes!

Once I get the voice files I can finally piece together the final product, it should be a blast!