Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ BB:AM Abridged - Episode 04 (RELEASED)

Dam I thought I was going to see bang face at the end. lol

Good shit though!

Same lol. Would have been EVEN MORE amazing.

So fucking hype for this.

This is interesting. I wouldn't mind getting involved in this in some way. I don't have a decent recording thingy (unless you count my laptop's recorder lol) or anything so any suggestions on a decent one?

And thought I should mention that I have some editing experience, so if you need any assistance in that field I wouldn't mind pitching in to help take some of the load off ya since I know how much of a pain in the ass editing can be:psyduck:

Won't need extra voices for a little while so I'm good on that end and I'm starting to get decent at editing, I'll see if I need extra help once Episode 01 is released.

Yeah editing is a pain, I just spent about 3 hours getting a rough draft of a 1:55 duration scene. Mad props to other abridged series with good quality because that shit ain't easy.

Speaking of which, I've received almost all the voice work back from the actors so I'm piecing together the final product, HYPE.

Shad, since episode 7 has Relius choking noel, I must ask you...

...is Relius Clover gonna have to choke a bitch? Because I, Relius believe that I, Relius have not done enough bitch choking since I got here...!

Still working on the episode, about 70% complete!

The only thing really slowing me down is that I haven't heard back from two of my voice actors and is preventing me from finishing the remaining scenes but hopefully I'll hear back from them sometime this week.

In the mean time I'll try making another short video soon.

Still working on the episode, about 70% complete!

The only thing really slowing me down is that I haven't heard back from two of my voice actors and is preventing me from finishing the remaining scenes but hopefully I'll hear back from them sometime this week.

In the mean time I'll try making another short video soon.

Relius clover chokes a bitch!? :D

Someone requested subtitles on my video.

So I went check to see if YouTube still does horrible/hilarious translations and sure enough…

tumblr_mxcgoijLgS1rftvj7o1_1280.png

tumblr_mxcgoijLgS1rftvj7o3_1280.png

tumblr_mxcgoijLgS1rftvj7o2_1280.png

tumblr_mxcgoijLgS1rftvj7o4_1280.png

Good to see Kokonoe concerned about the middle east with her massive collection of WMDs.

Who the fuck does Arakune

That person deserves all the hugs in the world and a goddamn medal.

...And Haku and Koko were good too.

Who the fuck does Arakune

That person deserves all the hugs in the world and a goddamn medal.

...And Haku and Koko were good too.

... *Slowly raises hand while looking out to not get a random medal buried 5 inches in his masked, yet goopy face*

Jokes aside, glad you like it. :)

... *Slowly raises hand while looking out to not get a random medal buried 5 inches in his masked, yet goopy face*

Jokes aside, glad you like it. :)

You freakin would make the best arakune should I do a blazen dub with him involved... XD