Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ BB:AM Abridged - Episode 04 (RELEASED)

Revo is a maestro of crafting music into the narrative effortlessly, I expected nothing less from the guy behind the Attack on Titan openings.

The character theme represents every factor of them without any words said, and the vocal versions further reinforce them. (Ringabel theme too strong)

The last boss theme is the hypest shit I've ever heard in an RPG as well, I tear up every time just thinking how amazing that fight was and the fantastic ending.

Watching the live consort they did for Bravely Default on YouTube is quite the spectacle and anyone who's played the game should go watch it.

But I've master every class with every character so I'll probably have time to get some writing done this week...hopefully.

Be expecting a few Bravely Default songs creeping into this project some time.

I definitely didn't see that ending coming.

You really gotta wonder how deep you gotta dig to find crap like that.

It's actually Emma that finds all this weird shit.

I just freak her out by saying, "NOW WE VOICE IT."

I can vouch for this. She put this on herself.

Sweet Jesus why did I watch that lol. That ending was worth it though.

Deviantart is such a cesspool, so I'm actually hopeful yet very afraid you'll find something that tops this.

What? It's just another possibility of the Continuum Shift. Here we see a scenario where instead of tormenting Ragna all the damn time, Terumi instead takes him in as his protege. The result is the video in question. Honestly, if this is all that takes to ruffle your feathers then you need to lurk on the internet more.

By the way, is it me, or did Emma somehow learn to sound a lot like Christina Vee? I swear that initially, I couldn't tell the difference. Daggertail also sounds like he got more comfortable voicing Ragna as well.

why would someone make that

I'll tell you, but first gaze deep into my avatar gif... you are feeling veeeeery sleeeeepy....

I'm gonna have nightmares for a long time SD...a very, very long time...

Sorry to say that episode 03 has been getting delayed a lot. It's been getting hard to work on it lately and life has been keeping me down. Thanks to everyone that helped out with the voices and I still plan on making it when I can, but I've been having a real hard time lately. If I'm not happy when I work on stuff like this it'll just come out like shit and you guys don't deserve that.

take your time man and I understand and putting out halfass work is not good on your fans who support you.