Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ BB:AM Abridged - Episode 04 (RELEASED)

BITCHIN!

...Why ya gotta put it up so late though? Now I gotta wait til morning.

I would of got it up this morning but last minute edits and such delayed it and I had stuff to do tomorrow.

Also hakumen getting cockblocked was hilarious (also koko puffs...what flavor are they?)

Berry Black Holes

https://twitter.com/HyperMarth/status/423314078186995712/photo/1

Didn't think I'd like the Noel vs Nu scene as much as I did. A bit uneventful, but that's how the episode was, so can't do much about it. Glad you fixed all the problems people had with last episode (you might've fixed them in that re-upload of the first episode, but I didn't watch it).

Oh SD, why must you make my stomach hurt so much? Now I gotta go and get surgery just to continue laughing this hard XD.

Also, that exchange between Noel and v-13 is probably my favorite of the bunch.

v-13: Please, self-terminate.

Noel: Sincerity reading is false. Subject is being sarcastic.

v-13: I am evidently the better unit. Your existence will only impair my image.

Noel: At least I have peripheral vision.

v-13: At least I have bigger breasts.

Noel: ...bitch.

Awesome work though and I'm eagerly awaiting Episode 3: Insert Revenge of the Jedi reference.

Holy crap Hakumen at the intro killed me lol.

The Nu and Mu conversation was absolutely hilarious. I never saw it coming either.

A major improvement over episode 1, loved it. Keep it up!

You missed the chance for Haku 6A, that made me a little sad. Everything else was still godlike though.

The Noel and Nu conversation was the highlight of the episode lolololololol, Emma did a really great job. Fuck yo magical girl bullshit animation.

"My Husbando!" cracked me up more than it should have.

And the moral of the story here is: Never, ever, try to beat Hazama at the game. He OWNS the game. He wins against everybody.

Even Terumi.

SD for best Hazama VA, replace Doug for BB4. I can tell you're having way more fun with this character then you should be. Episode 10 will be something to look forward to. The potential.

So now we know why Koko's so OP. Damn Koko puffs.

Ah yes, I love how I can always sympathize with Alter Memory's Ragna, even in parodies. That episode was delicious. The Nu and Noel talk was great, though I did love Ragna humping the floor as well. Definitely looking forward to what's next.

I love how the YouTube subtitles manage to keep almost all of Hazama's lines perfectly correct in this episode.

Noel vs. Nu was hilarious, as was the bet with Hazama and Rachel.

Speaking of Rachel, love Arietta's performance. Certainly sounds a lot better than Mela Lee's new lines in CP. Reminds me of Amy/Viola in Soul Calibur.

The Nu and Noel exchange was hilarious. But I think Hazama's little laugh after winning the bet had me in stitches.

Keep it up, guys, it's getting funnier.

Relius

Makoto

Litchi

Tsubaki

Episode 03 of Blazen! is being written so I need more voice help to fill the roles, if you're interested in trying out for the characters above feel free to send me a voice sample for the character(s) in question.

You can send samples to me via email, twitter, tumblr, or Dustloop. I'll take a listen and get back to you as soon as I can about eligibility and when I've chosen a winner. I look forward to seeing your entries!

Had a ton of entries for roles this time around. Thanks to everyone who tried out, just need to get the script finish and inform the people who got into the cast.

In the mean time, have another video short:

BlaazBlu

Had six people try out for Relius and I've already picked out who's getting the role sadly.

The total auditions I got were:

Relius - 6

Makoto - 3

Litchi - 4

Tsubaki - 3

Trying to get the script done soon.

I wanted to get it done last week but Bravely Default is too damn good to put down.

This is my favorite RPG to date.

Trying to get the script done soon.

I wanted to get it done last week but Bravely Default is too damn good to put down.

This is my favorite RPG to date.

I can't blame you, it's like FF5 on roids.