Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

Starting Netplay Mondays @ 7pm EST

What's up guys? Welp, after seeing a lot of people show up last night for my netplay lobby (sorry I didn't play, my hand is still kinda stiff from injury at work), I decided to start a day dedicated to netplay lobbies where people can play and learn from other via stream along with having a good time. There's no sign ups needed as you can just pop into my stream chat and/or join the lobby. I would like to start things around 7pm with Persona 4 Arena and BlazBlue Extend. For right now, it'll just be PS3 only but if there's interest for 360 lobbies, then I'll start doing those as well. If you have any questions, just ask in the thread and I'll respond soon as I can.

It'll be streamed at www.twitch.tv/mastatoken and lobby name will probably be "Team Frauds"

I'll join the lobbies when I can. I think this is a great idea, especially with CP around the corner.

Had a few fun fights in the lobby today, but 6-man is a bit much for me. I'll make a point of checking though.

How long do you plan to keep the lobby open?

Yeah, a 6-man was a little too much so I might reduce it to 4 for now on so people can play more often and I'll make it a point to boot out 0-bar connections as well.

I was pretty tired last night from RL drama but I'll usually shut things down around 11pm EST.

Friendly reminder that this is a thing today as well. Starting off with BlazBlue Extend (Last one before CP drops although I won't be getting it until next month). Might do P4A depending on interest.

I personally am more interested in Persona, though I do have precisely four hours of experience in BBCSE and could jokingly join that if I wanted to annoy people by taking up a spot in the lobby. I'll keep an eye out if you change to P4A later, though.