Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

Glad you could make it man. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Hey does anyone know if P4U2 will be at yomacon this year as a tourney game? I wanna buy it since I love p4a an I did ok at yomacon last year better than I thought but anyways I wasn't sure if it will be since everyone seems to be enjoying bbcp

It'll be at Youmacon, decent chance it'll be featured as one of the main events too.

GGs to Kage's casuals! Had fun!

Yeah good to meet you man, hope to see you around more!

I am now a neighbor of sorts. To Grendy. I might pop up randomly in the future, and possibly move in with a friend in MI.

:O

Does anyone play Waldstein in Michigan yet? I'm just wondering.

Hello, this an introduction of sorts.

I'm starting to to gain interest in the offline scene and this looks like a good place to start.

Please don't hate me.

Hello, this an introduction of sorts.

I'm starting to to gain interest in the offline scene and this looks like a good place to start.

Please don't hate me.

Welcome!

I guess I haven't introduced myself, but I know most of the people in this thread already.

BBQ!?!? Damn I wish I could come out for that. 3 bucks for food and fightan? Yes please!

I dont wanna ask this but is it at that lan center? Because i remember that place banning fg players for some reason lol

It probably is the place you're thinking of. A specific group of Street Fighter players was banned because one of them stole a system.

Yo fight night is godlike though. Me and Shardz are definitely going.

Yeah Fight Night is really fun, it's not a super competetive event or anything but me & Luna had tons of fun at the last one and are gonna be hitting up the next this Sunday.

Does anyone play Waldstein in Michigan yet? I'm just wondering.

I know I'm mad late on this... but JIN-X2 plays him (that's his PSN, I don't think I know his real name lol) and Mad King's started to learn him. There might be others, I'm not sure.

When typing a message you'll notice a  :) Icon in your toolbar, click it and click the words "show all" on the little thing that pops up below.

You can edit signatures avatars and all sorts of stuff by clicking on your name in the top right part of the screen. Happy customizing!

Haha! I did it!

Now I just need a profile pic. It's gotta be something that fits me....

Damn, I need a picture of Azrael dressed as Ziggy Stardust...fast.

Long time lurker and GG player here! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I've been getting hyped for Xrd, so I've been playing a lot more lately and wanted to get a bit more involved locally. Is the Detroit scene still active for GG? Also, if anyone is interested in playing online, I'd love to have some matches that aren't horribly laggy.  :v:

I had no idea there was a Michigan thread. Does anybody know if there are offline casuals in Lansing or close by it because I would love to play some GG offline. Also I would like to level up my Slayer game.

Everyone is on Twitter or Skype. After Skype became a thing, this thread became a novelty.

You GG boys will find a few dedicated players. Chrono (@ChronoReyer) and Del (@DelrianTheFree) are your best bets, Del exclusively plays GG, and Chrono loves to play. Lumin (@Luminerica) plays as well, 50 (@JuanitozWay) plays and he in particular is hype for Xrd. If either of you guys have a Twitter, hit any of these guys up, your chances are better there than here lol. Any of these gentlemen can also invite you to the MI Skype group.

Idk about any offline competition in Lansing, but there are bi weekly ranbats in A2.

Join this group for updates on events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/148687751876381/

There's casuals at Plum Hollow Lanes in Southfield every Monday & at Chrono Reyer's house every Friday. The next ranbat is on the 23rd: https://www.facebook.com/events/344908125675357/

I had no idea there was a Michigan thread. Does anybody know if there are offline casuals in Lansing or close by it because I would love to play some GG offline. Also I would like to level up my Slayer game.

I think there's some kind of Lansing gathering.. I'd ask in the MIFGC Facebook group or maybe hit up @bananaken on twitter.