Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

i had a random flashback of when i first visited you guys and axis was all like

YOU A MICHIGAN NIGGA !!!

You a cigar smoking candian brother michigan nigga. Nothing less

So.. who else is jumping on P4AU's Japanese release?

Also, anyone on the fence for UNIEL, I highly recommend grabbing it 'cause it's super active in the Detroit scene. It actually had the largest turnout of all the games at ranbats this last weekend!

Ruby is helping me out with persona.

Not really trying to get P4U2, but I'll fuck around with it once Chrono gets it, or whenever someone brings it over for casuals. Pretty much the same thing I did for UNIEL.

So.. who else is jumping on P4AU's Japanese release?

Also, anyone on the fence for UNIEL, I highly recommend grabbing it 'cause it's super active in the Detroit scene. It actually had the largest turnout of all the games at ranbats this last weekend!

I've been watching UNIEL videos these past few days. I'm probably going to pick it up.

I've pretty much only played Guilty Gear for the past 10 years or so, and I didn't enjoy BlazBlue very much. I've been looking for a new fighter though that can scratch my itch.

I've been watching UNIEL videos these past few days. I'm probably going to pick it up.

I've pretty much only played Guilty Gear for the past 10 years or so, and I didn't enjoy BlazBlue very much. I've been looking for a new fighter though that can scratch my itch.

I have to agree with ShardZ and say if you interested, then pick it up. The game is pretty amazing, its no GG but its still an awesome game to play. I didnt enjoy BBCP so up until UNIEL I had been playing just GG Online. Hopefully Xrd lives up to my hype levels but if not atleast I have UNIEL, and Melty Blood with its like 3 person community lol.

What day/time do you guys in Detroit do casuals these days? I have some time off and I think I want to go play with people.

Usually every Friday starting at 4 pm, ending on *sometime Saturday*.

I doubt it dude. You could try asking in our fb group, Shardz linked it somewhere in the fast few posts.

Finally got to try P4U2 today at the Monday night Detroit gathering. My copy of that and UNIEL should both arrive any day now, so I can get more into those anime games and not be spending all my time on Street Fighter.

I had no idea there was a Michigan thread. Does anybody know if there are offline casuals in Lansing or close by it because I would love to play some GG offline. Also I would like to level up my Slayer game.

There's been a start up of people playing Saturday evenings around Lansing, there's a facebook group called Capital City Fighting Games that could give you more info. I don't know if anyone here plays GG right now. There's some hype for Xrd so some people should be trying to learn it when that comes out, at least. There's also just some random get-togethers of a couple people at a time in the Lansing area as we find out we're free, since the scene isn't really that big yet here.

Longshot, but I'm wondering if there's anybody in the UP of Michigan? Any yooper fighting game friends?

HyperMarth said he'll be going to school up there actually, his Twitter's... @HyperMarth :D

I need to attend casuals but I'm too bad at life.

What're you all playing RN?

Technically I'm not playing anything. I haven't had any matches in any game in about a month. As far as games I'm technically juggling:

BlazBlue (I CAN'T QUIT YOU!!!)

Dead or Alive (IT'S FRUSTRATING WITH A CAPITAL F CUP!!!)

Street Fighter (I've given in, at least I'm playing a game that people wont quit playing for a new game)

I'm also too bad at life to join our offline scen, but I primarily play:

Blazblue(Arakune is a really good waifu, Azrael is so tempting though...)

Guilty Gear(Still love my Zappa, but practicing Venom a lot due to XRD hype)

Street Fighter(Attempting to get back into playing again, hella rusty Balrog, playing AE until I feel good enough to pay for Ultra)

MAHVEL(One day...One day, I will no longer be casual)

Nobody plays Darkstalkers anymore.....

Oh yeah, Persona is a thing...I guess

I kinda want to get UNIEL tho

Omg an Arakune player in MI. We need one.