Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

If I would have known about Ohayocon sooner, I would have planned to go. I hate doing things haphazardly. So I guess im skipping that.

Oh shit Poon's in MI now? You better come out to Frosty Faustings lol I want to meet more OGs (we could try netplaying AC+R on PSN sometime too if you have it).

Also just curious how many of you are thinking about coming down for Ohayocon? I know it's not a real big fighting game tournament thing like Youma is but I'll be down there. Hope to see some of you guys maybe?

I'll be heading there with a few friends.

Hey so I'm getting bored not knowing people here in Lansing. Let's get a rundown of who lives in the area and would be down for a get-together of some type (I probably can't volunteer my place just yet but should be able to occasionally after the new year).

For real I need a reason to learn a combo in AC+R I don't know ANYTHING right now

You might be the only one in Lansing man lol

We're all pretty much in the Detroit area.

ok well that didnt work

Lansing? hypermarth and bananaken lives out in that area I think, most of us are in the detroit area man.

If you have a car then I can only advise that you make the trip down.

Who's going to monday casuals? I need a ride.

I..I wanna play!

I asked Luna and Kiro how the roads are at MI and they said it's not worth it. So I'm probably not going to come. :(

I asked Luna and Kiro how the roads are at MI and they said it's not worth it. So I'm probably not going to come. :(

Even if I come? :3

Axis won't come to casuals a block from his goddamn house but will bum a ride to go out a few miles to some place for casuals on a different day

I see you, bum ass nigga

You just dont wanna get beat on in games

To think poon lives close to FINALSHOWDOWN now.. No wonder its been so cold this winter.

hahaha yep

Glad you're still kickin' around, man.

haha is this the same poon that gave fubar his SRK acct?

so I think Aaron Solon's still out in Lansing, don't think he's played much in the way of FGs recently but he did used to play some GG. Last I heard KOH was living out that way too, he plays a bunch of different stuff. FGs don't seem to happen much out there though, I know BKen said he hadn't played against an actual human offline in BBCP before Frosty Faustings.

LunaKage Vs. Axis Weekly First To 10s.

1/3/2014 Week 01. (Noel Vs. Azrael) Luna Wins 10-8

Started off going even with two straight wins each, afterwards Axis secured a convincing lead with 3 more wins straight, making the score 5-2, after catching up with 3 straight wins of my own, we went even until we both had 8 wins, I took the last two to win the set.

I'm bringing back championship matches, because it's fun, and a good excuse to play like there's something on the line even though it's not a tournament or a money match. I'm changing the rules a bit from last time though.

first off I'm retiring the youtube title, we never fucking did anything with it.

secondly, I'm lifting the limitations of the teams title, so any team can compete for it, even if they already hold our top title.

the people who held these titles back when we last did this are still champions, and yes I kept a record.

I'm also doing what should have been done before, Axis, our next Ft10 will be for my GDLK title, may the best man win.

haha is this the same poon that gave fubar his SRK acct?

so I think Aaron Solon's still out in Lansing, don't think he's played much in the way of FGs recently but he did used to play some GG. Last I heard KOH was living out that way too, he plays a bunch of different stuff. FGs don't seem to happen much out there though, I know BKen said he hadn't played against an actual human offline in BBCP before Frosty Faustings.

Yep thats me

and yeah, doesn't seem there are many dudes out here, but whatever it's not like there's anything else to do when I'm snowed in besides try to find people