Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Story Discussion [fun tentatively allowed again]

hmmm i doubt she has feelings for kagure noels the type of person that not too good with guys and know how to deal with them when they come on to her like wat kagura do i guess thats why makoto always their for her in that situation but the only one she feel at ease is when she with ragna but she do harbor a little affection for ragna

She doesn't actually have any feelings for him iirc

she just respects him as a senior in the NOL academy and as a higher ranking officer

Ragna though... I think she's starting to regain some of Saya's childhood memories and even straight up calls him onii-SAMA at one point

and yes the -sama part needs emphasis for this is highly important especially in jap culture

I think in the manga Kagura met Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto while they were still students.

Uh... no. Noel didn't even know who Kagura was at the beginning of CP (which prompted facepalms from Makoto and Tager). They did not meet at school.

Ragna though... I think she's starting to regain some of Saya's childhood memories and even straight up calls him onii-SAMA at one point

and yes the -sama part needs emphasis for this is highly important especially in jap culture

For the record, Saya-Izanami calls him onii-sama as well, though for an entirely different purpose than when Noel calls him that. Izanami effectively uses it to taunt and further try to provoke him. When Noel does it though, I don't think he responds or even hears her say it.

That said, I'd like for Mori to explain properly the significance of Noel becoming more and more like Saya herself in addition as to why the Murakumo are modeled after his sister. Then again, the exact nature on what Ragna himself is hasn't been explored much and has only now began to come into light.

Uh... no. Noel didn't even know who Kagura was at the beginning of CP (which prompted facepalms from Makoto and Tager). They did not meet at school.

They never met in Remix Heart? Weird considering we're kinda referencing it now at least. But then again, maybe that's a good thing considering the nature of Remix Heart.

They never met in Remix Heart? Weird considering we're kinda referencing it now at least. But then again, maybe that's a good thing considering the nature of Remix Heart.

There are references to Remix Heart in BBCP (in fact, enough to hint at the future appearance of Mai in the games but that's not a discussion for this thread) but Kagura did not meet them in Remix Heart. He's kinda too old to have even been in school at the same time as them. He already knew Jin and Tsubaki because lolDuodecim, and of course Taro is his relative. And I believe he had met Makoto because of the work in Ikaruga she was doing before going AWOL and rushing to Kagutsuchi. The one appearance Kagura has in Remix Heart, he was just visiting. As I said, Noel doesn't even know who Kagura is at the beginning of the game.

Reminder if anyone notices their post is missing; fun is tentatively allowed again, but this still isn't the thread for anything that isn't confirmed.

Reminder 2; if you notice your post is missing, you don't have to post about it, because that post will also go missing,

Something I've been wondering for awhile...What exactly is "Phenomenon Intervention?" Like...What does it mean when one happens?

Something I've been wondering for awhile...What exactly is "Phenomenon Intervention?" Like...What does it mean when one happens?

Phenomenon Intervention, 事象干渉, is the power to change a target's states of "Exist" and "Not Exist". When one of the states is missing, it is almost impossible to perform an Phenomenon Intervention. Since most would be in a shock when someone/something is disappearing in front of them, the memories of the people around the Target must also get their memories altered.

It's also called "The Power of God".

V6pXGakl.jpg

When one usually happens, the entire screen is filled with static, and those involved feels like they spaced out for a second.

Say Zedar what does the Master Unit in XBlaze look like? I mean you said it was a orb correct?can you show me a picture.?

okay so how did this source of Azure became the Master Unit we know in BlazBlue? It must taken a lot of augmentation for that.So did the source became one with Hinata and Es or something?

Is this the topic where we complain about the localization changes? 

Anyways, Trinity's last name has been changed to "Glassfille" which actually makes sense considering the katakana used for the name. Here's a screenshot as a proof, but you can also dig the video from Youtube... 

We already knew Terumi's nickname for Ragna had changed, but he now calls Hakumen, "Hakky". I thought the old nickname was just fine.

That "Izanagi" typo in Ragna's arcade mode and some script changes I witnessed have made me a bit worried about this localization...

Anyways, Trinity's last name has been changed to "Glassfille" which actually makes sense considering the katakana used for the name. Here's a screenshot as a proof, but you can also dig the video from Youtube... 

We already knew Terumi's nickname for Ragna had changed, but he now calls Hakumen, "Hakky". I thought the old nickname was just fine.

That "Izanagi" typo in Ragna's arcade mode and some script changes I witnessed have made me a bit worried about this localization...

Izayoi is now a "Sealed Armament" as opposed to a "Sealed Weapon" (means the same thing, whatever).

Also, the "Izanagi" typo is technically there in the Japanese, except they pronounce it "Izanagi" there instead. But in story mode and also Nu's arcade mode they referred to her as "the Sword of Izanami" instead. Weirdness.

Depends on if it gets out of hand or not. Something like your post is fine, for example.

So basically, its Extend all over again.

To a degree, yes. There's quite a few misprints in the in-game script compared to the actual spoken dialogue so far as Arcade Mode goes, but it's not much to fuss over. They did a better job than the last time, at least.

To a degree, yes. There's quite a few misprints in the in-game script compared to the actual spoken dialogue so far as Arcade Mode goes, but it's not much to fuss over. They did a better job than the last time, at least.

You know, I should be pissed. Made us wait 6 months for a localization and they still couldn't be bothered to proofread the thing. But as long as the Story Mode isn't littered with the amount of problems that Extend had (voices suddenly switching from ENG to JPN, Makoto dialogue replaced by @#$%!& symbols, etc.) I guess I should say "progress"? Maybe when BB4 hits, they will learn to use the F7 button.

Out of curiosity, what was Terumi/Hazama's old nickname (or should I call it mockname) for Haku-men?

Out of curiosity, what was Terumi/Hazama's old nickname (or should I call it mockname) for Haku-men?

There were two localised nicknames. "H-Man" in CS arcade and "Haku" in CS console.

There were two localised nicknames. "H-Man" in CS arcade and "Haku" in CS console.

Huh, well "Hakky"  is right up his alley then. Really, ideally I'd just have Hazama/Terumi call him "Haks" if I were localizing it, but "Hakky" is no worse or better than either "H-man" or "Haku" IMO. I just chalk that up to "Hakumen-chan" being one of those things that makes much more sense in Japanese but not really in English.

As of CP Arcade Mode, Hazama/Terumi now calls him "Hakky" (as in hacky-sack).

Ah. Heh, that is kinda funny in a way.

Some of the translations are hilarious tho, like Jin saying "his body is ready" when Jubei resumes their training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk