Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Story Discussion [fun tentatively allowed again]

Some of the translations are hilarious tho, like Jin saying "his body is ready" when Jubei resumes their training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my favorite translation is Ragna calling Bullet's shorts butt floss lol.

I think my favorite translation is Ragna calling Bullet's shorts butt floss lol.

And then he uses that as her nickname for the remainder of the game, god I love English Ragna.

Better than Extend, but they seem to have removed the Library section for some reason which is disappointing.

What?! I was looking forward to that. Is there a translated library anywhere?

Really? Really? Are the U.S. fans just...Not allowed to know what's going on in the story? What possible reason could there be for omitting it? Just...Why?

Well, great, here comes months of explaining to people that Hazama and Platinum might not be dead and that Hazama and Terumi were two different people all along. Maybe someone will take it upon themselves to translate all of it and post it up. I can only hope...

And then he uses that as her nickname for the remainder of the game, god I love English Ragna.

And people wonder why I love Patrick Seitz so much. That line and delivery makes ENG Ragna so much more entertaining.

Really? Really? Are the U.S. fans just...Not allowed to know what's going on in the story? What possible reason could there be for omitting it? Just...Why?

I guess they figured that if they gave us a glossary which spoils/explains XBlaze, people would be less inclined to buy it when it arrives here. It's still a dick move to pull on us, especially since it also removes the other terms specifically related to Blazblue itself.

And people wonder why I love Patrick Seitz so much. That line and delivery makes ENG Ragna so much more entertaining.

I guess they figured that if they gave us a glossary which spoils/explains XBlaze, people would be less inclined to buy it when it arrives here. It's still a dick move to pull on us, especially since it also removes the other terms specifically related to Blazblue itself.

No, there is no real link to Xblaze in the Library other than "Ars Magus Weapon". The Embryo doesn't even get a entry.

I hoped that they would translate it so that I would know the english names (for exemple Horobi I translated as DestructionDay while in the English version it is Day of Reckoning)

No, there is no real link to Xblaze in the Library other than "Ars Magus Weapon". The Embryo doesn't even get a entry.

I hoped that they would translate it so that I would know the english names (for exemple Horobi I translated as DestructionDay while in the English version it is Day of Reckoning)

Well then it doesn't make sense for them to remove the glossary. I mean, did they run out of space on the disc (doubtful) or are they afraid the Western market hates to read (even though the glossary is entirely optional viewing)? Or did they figure that since we can now hear the story in English fully we'd get more content than the Japanese version if they also included the glossary? Because, it simply doesn't make sense here especially when Mori went out of his way to claim that since CT and CS didn't really explain everything, CP would focus on clearing things up. This is sounding counterproductive to that claim.

Not to suddenly change the subject, but is the Six Heroes story actually relevant? It just kind of... stops. And it's never referenced again. I guess it could just be foreshadowing for what happens in the main story, but I wish they didn't build all that tension just to have it be irrelevant. 

It explains what happens to Terumi, for one thing. Other than that I have to see the English version for myself,

Better than Extend, but they seem to have removed the Library section for some reason which is disappointing.

Well that... sucks...

Is there a fan translation of that glossary around?

to me the funniest moment in the game

Ragna - can we do somthing aboout this you know my eye and arm makes things really covient you know going bathroom and by the way im right handed

Celica - oh ragna ill help you

Ragna wha! i..uh..

*PUNCH*

Kagura - srry about that  my hand slipped

LOL

to me the funniest moment in the game

Ragna - can we do somthing aboout this you know my eye and arm makes things really covient you know going bathroom and by the way im right handed

Celica - oh ragna ill help you

Ragna wha! i..uh..

*PUNCH*

Kagura - srry about that  my hand slipped

LOL

What?, now Kagura is jealous?

or example Horobi I translated as DestructionDay while in the English version it is Day of Reckoning

Nah, that's only used in the opening. During the story Hazama and Relius mainly refer "Horobi" as the "Doomsday", like here and here.

Also, Izanami's title "Meiou" (Dark Lord) was translated as "Hades". "Qualified Ones" are referred in English translation as the "Entitled"

And for some reason Kusanagi has changed from "Sword of the Godslayer" to "Blade of the Godslayer". And it's weird that the Arcade Mode used "Sealed Armament" name for Izayoi, but the Story Mode only uses the old "Sealed Weapon Izayoi" term.

Nah, that's only used in the opening. During the story Hazama and Relius mainly refer "Horobi" as the "Doomsday", like here and here.

Also, Izanami's title "Meiou" (Dark Lord) was translated as "Hades". "Qualified Ones" are referred in English translation as the "Entitled"

And for some reason Kusanagi has changed from "Sword of the Godslayer" to "Blade of the Godslayer". And it's weird that the Arcade Mode used "Sealed Armament" name for Izayoi, but the Story Mode only uses the old "Sealed Weapon Izayoi" term.

Okay, good to know, Don't own the English version, and isn't planning to get it.

But Hades? Why not Sheol that they are using in Gate of Sheol. Can't they at least keep things consistent?

Okay, good to know, Don't own the English version, and isn't planning to get it.

But Hades? Why not Sheol that they are using in Gate of Sheol. Can't they at least keep things consistent?

Well Izanami is goddess of the underworld from the myth I guess they wanted to know that she was the one from the myth.

Also About the good and evil thing you said on the wikia yeah I am aware of the graying morality but Izanami really wants to bring death doesn't sound like it's good or neutral for that matter.

Well Izanami is goddess of the underworld from the myth I guess they wanted to know that she was the one from the myth.

Also About the good and evil thing you said on the wikia yeah I am aware of the graying morality but Izanami really wants to bring death doesn't sound like it's good or neutral for that matter.

I only think it's a bit weird to call it Gate of Sheol, and not Gate of Hades if Izanami is going to have the title Hades.

And about Izanami bringing Death, it's not like she is doing it for fun(altough she seems to enjoy it a bit...) But more because she is tired of Amaterasus "needless" attempts to save the world. So in a way, she wants to world to be like it truly is, a world of death.

And if you don't mind Sourenga, there was a part I had a little trouble understanding in the Japanese version. During her broadcast, Did Izanami say "Humans created Izanagi" or "Izanagi created Humans" in the English version? Or was it removed from the script?

During her broadcast, Did Izanami say "Humans created Izanagi" or "Izanagi created Humans" in the English version? Or was it removed from the script?

This one?

"The people who created the Izanagi"

This one?

"The people who created the Izanagi"

Yeah, that one, thanks.

In Japanese, it was "「イザナギ」の創りし、", and I had trouble knowing if it was, Izanagi's creators or Izanagi's Creation. There is a cd on amazon called "神の創りしラジオ" which english title is "God made the radio". While I first thought, "Izanagi's creators", I started to doubt myself after some thinking.

So remind me again.What happen to Sector Seven?

In the epilogue? Nothing much, they are assisting NOL to provide the cities with electricity.

One of the things I found rather interesting is during the Six Heroes story, when the game is talking about Jubei finding Ragna, it says that the boy only had one jade eye. Didn't he have both of his eyes green? I thought the Blazblue was what changed his eye red and clearly that was before he got his hands on it. Or am I just mistaken?

One of the things I found rather interesting is during the Six Heroes story, when the game is talking about Jubei finding Ragna, it says that the boy only had one jade eye. Didn't he have both of his eyes green? I thought the Blazblue was what changed his eye red and clearly that was before he got his hands on it. Or am I just mistaken?

Translation mistake.

From Library: 「黒き獣の骸」との融合により右目は赤く染まった。(Due to the fusion with the "Black Beast's Corpse" his right eye turned red.)