Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Speculations/Theories [rules updated 10/14]

Say what happened to the Tamahakgara system in CP?

After Rachel had sent Ragna back to the past and Ragna returned, thus making the timeline firm with no way of changing, Izanami ordered Phantom to eliminate Takamagahara-System. In other words, it's gone.

But that doesn't make him a Murakumo Unit either, since the Numbers on the Murakumo Units is in Chinese Numerals while on Ragna it is Hindu–Arabic numeral.

I still think there is a possibility he is a Murakumo Unit..i can't wait to see his alternate version like Noel/Mu-12

I still think there is a possibility he is a Murakumo Unit..i can't wait to see his alternate version like Noel/Mu-12

I'm not denying that Ragna is an artificial human, I only said that it wasn't evidence that he is a Murakumo Unit. The tattoo on his chest is likely because he is artificial, if it was simply because he was in a lab, why doesn't Jin have one as well since he was in the same lab?

Then what is Ragna? A Murakumo Unit? Or simply only a Prime Field? Something completely else?

The about the Azure Grimoire. Is Ragna wearing it? Or has he become an Remix Heart with it? And if he is a Remix Heart, could he be made specifically so that he could become one easily with it?

And if Ragna will have something similar to a Murakumo Unit in BB4, I would guess it's because he will have a successful fusion with Nu. Sugita mentioned in his omake voice clip about someone and someone combining. Both the anime and the Novel mentioned that the Black Beast is a berserk form of the failure of the fusion. The end message in Chronophantasma having Ragna and Nu's emblems on either side and on the top is the Blazblue emblem.

Say, What's Nemesis Horizon and what does Terumi want with it?

Nemesis Horizon is a big-ass cauldron in the sky and Terumi wants it open to draw out Amaterasu.

i agree with Zedar90 i think the reason why it failed for ragna and nu is cause ragna always rejected nu existence and hated her i think both of them must accept one another for it become

successful fusion in the same way toya acceped the power of the gremiore in him

if he is a Murakumo Unit he more likely a old prototype version around the same type as ES

if ragna turns into that Murakumo Unit i wonder will he be able to turn in to it at will like noel becomes mu-12 lol

Given how CP ended, is there any possible way that the next game can start a year or so later? All the games have pretty much taken place a couple of days or weeks apart from each other. I was hoping that the last game might time skip a little bit more.

Given how CP ended, is there any possible way that the next game can start a year or so later? All the games have pretty much taken place a couple of days or weeks apart from each other. I was hoping that the last game might time skip a little bit more.

Eh... but the world is basically ending and people all over are dying from seithr sickness even though there's no seithr. I wouldn't expect too long a skip.

Nemesis Horizon is a big-ass cauldron in the sky and Terumi wants it open to draw out Amaterasu.
like, the biggest one? if so would you happen to know what is inside possibly? l don't follow the cp story, last l hear ama was in the boundary right. so yeah l don't know if this is a gate to there or if it is just a ruse to get her out of another location? or is he wants something else to come out? im suddenly very interested.

Eh... but the world is basically ending and people all over are dying from seithr sickness even though there's no seithr. I wouldn't expect too long a skip.

Yeah I know the world is pretty fucked up at the end of CP XD. But I don't know, I was hoping they would come up with some plot device to stretch out the doom.

I figure a time skip of about a year might add to the drama. Give some insight as to what the characters were doing during that time. I'm just a sucker for that type of stuff.

I don't know. Kagura still has to unite the Duodecim and to do that he still needs to get the Kisaragis, Yayois and Hazukis on his side (though Jin and Tsubaki will probably help with those first two). Izanami basically abandoning her position of Imperator and announcing Homura as the new one has basically made the unification of the Duodecim a more immediate issue since they pretty much need to keep the NOL under control in this time of apparent doom. I can't see a timeskip being more than say a month.

like, the biggest one? if so would you happen to know what is inside possibly? l don't follow the cp story, last l hear ama was in the boundary right. so yeah l don't know if this is a gate to there or if it is just a ruse to get her out of another location? or is he wants something else to come out? im suddenly very interested.

Nemesis Horizon(ama no iwa to) is a gate connected to the place where Amaterasu is. It not like it's always in the sky, it's more like it was made/summoned in the sky.

But isn't easy to make it appear, first one must have a LOT of souls/seithr. That's why they put a big-ass Monolith poking into the cauldron in Ibukido (it's a giant version of the one that was at the top of Kagutsuchi that was used to temper Kusanagi) and opening all the gates in the world.

And the "further away" Amaterasu is the more and harder it is to get her out, that is why Izanami used Takamagahara-system to create conflict. So in order to remove all the conflict Izanami created, Amaterasu have to get "closer" and "closer".

That is what all the arcade routes are, they are events that Amaterasu is removing, forcing Amaterasu to get "closer".

i agree with Zedar90 i think the reason why it failed for ragna and nu is cause ragna always rejected nu existence and hated her i think both of them must accept one another for it become

successful fusion in the same way toya acceped the power of the gremiore in him

if he is a Murakumo Unit he more likely a old prototype version around the same type as ES

if ragna turns into that Murakumo Unit i wonder will he be able to turn in to it at will like noel becomes mu-12 lol

In my opinion that would be fricking awesome but i wonder what he would look like. Also for the love of god please don't tell me we are going to get Final Fantasy 13: Lighting Returns style ending..

After some thinking, I realized one thing, It's about Ragna's jacket and sword.

As we know, Ragna goes back in time in CP, hands over the jacket to Celica and Jubei picks up Ragna's sword after Ragna jumps into the Black Beast. Celica then has the sword and Jacket until Jubei gives them to Ragna after Ragna's training with Jubei. Ragna later fall into the cauldron with Nu during CT and becomes the Black Beast and appears in the year 2100.

Doesn't this mean there are 2 jackets and 2 swords during the Dark War? Bloodedge has one of the Jackets and Swords, and inside the Black Beast there is the other Jacket and Sword. So couldn't Ragna just had found the Jacket and Sword he used in the Climax, when he was inside the Black Beast those 3 years?

As we know, Ragna goes back in time in CP, hands over the jacket to Celica and Jubei picks up Ragna's sword after Ragna jumps into the Black Beast. Celica then has the sword and Jacket until Jubei gives them to Ragna after Ragna's training with Jubei. Ragna later fall into the cauldron with Nu during CT and becomes the Black Beast and appears in the year 2100.

Doesn't this mean there are 2 jackets and 2 swords during the Dark War? Bloodedge has one of the Jackets and Swords, and inside the Black Beast there is the other Jacket and Sword. So couldn't Ragna just had found the Jacket and Sword he used in the Climax, when he was inside the Black Beast those 3 years?

Damn time loops, Mori messed up this, eh?

....Its a sad day when this makes sense in this series.

I guess if Ragna fell into the cauldron with his sword, it could of been lost in there. And as for the jacket, if he's going to turn into the blackbeast then wouldn't it get ripped apart during the transformation via Hulk? 

I guess if Ragna fell into the cauldron with his sword, it could of been lost in there. And as for the jacket, if he's going to turn into the blackbeast then wouldn't it get ripped apart during the transformation via Hulk? 

Does the Black Beast really have a physical presence making it possible for it to rip the clothes? Isn't it only big pile of seithr swallowing everything it come in contact with?

There is also the thing that Ragna does have his sword and jacket when he is inside the Black Beast. He protects Celica from Beasts created from Celica's memory and Ragna kills Nu by striking her with his sword. So he somehow got hold of them.

Hey Zedar, story wise what exactly is an "Overdrive"?

More or less something like painkillers. They are meant to reduce the burden on the body when using stronger and bigger abilities.

So a question: in the English translations, they claimed Ragna's body has been corroded by the Azure Grimoire to around 50% (well, "half" is what they called it). If that's the case, shouldn't more than his eye and arm have been deactivated when in the presence of Celica? Because no matter how you slice it, half of a person is not equal to a single arm and eye. Then again, that might simply be a sort of "countdown" to indicate just how rapidly Ragna is being consumed.

Additional question but, how the hell could Clavis Alucard even age? I'd have thought that being an immortal vampire you'd kinda be at least immune to the effects of aging. I'm not saying he couldn't be killed, that shit could easily be achieved with a spiky piece of wood and a hammer (let alone the Immortal Breaker from Izayoi), but aging is not really something I buy. Did the library ever explain it about him?

Additional question but, how the hell could Clavis Alucard even age? I'd have thought that being an immortal vampire you'd kinda be at least immune to the effects of aging. I'm not saying he couldn't be killed, that shit could easily be achieved with a spiky piece of wood and a hammer (let alone the Immortal Breaker from Izayoi), but aging is not really something I buy. Did the library ever explain it about him?

Immortal does not mean unaging, it means "cannot die".