Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion

Honestly, with how Terumi works, I can see him giving Tao and Valk problems, and other characters that dont have meterless reversal options, cuz lets be honest... they're never gonna get 50 heat once they're caught xD

HOLY FUCK. Terumi did an Astral combo with full health OD, starting with zero Heat.

O _ O

That was off of 5B to. That's pretty swagging.

Terumi for Day 1 nerf.

Also nice to see he still has character specific astral quotes. Goddamn, is there anything about this character not to like?

Honestly, I'm still more worried about Koko then Terumi. Did they ever confirm what his overheads are? j.2D looks pretty nice for an ioh, but still

It also helps Instant Overhead j.2D has almost no apparent landing recovery whatsoever.

No idea about other overheads.

Terumi for Day 1 nerf.

Also nice to see he still has character specific astral quotes. Goddamn, is there anything about this character not to like?

He's a try-hard. That laugh got annoying after hearing it for the fifth time. Hell, everything he does looks like it'll be annoying after hearing/seeing it for the Nth time and I actually like Hazama.

He definitely looks annoying. Short combo into short combo into kill you by burning 100% meter looks like his M.O.

Have the hackers found any trace of playable Kokonoe or any other characters on the disc yet? They're typically very proactive with these things.

Also, is Kokonoe's stage available from the start or will we not have it until her DLC?

He's a try-hard. That laugh got annoying after hearing it for the fifth time. Hell, everything he does looks like it'll be annoying after hearing/seeing it for the Nth time and I actually like Hazama.

He definitely looks annoying. Short combo into short combo into kill you by burning 100% meter looks like his M.O.

I just hope his english V.A. doesn't laugh that much and go straight to the trolling.

Edit: Just watched Terumi's astral and noticed he says "I'll show you... God's justice!" or something like that.

Does anyone know if the story mode have english subtitles? This is the only factor that's making me wait for the NA release so I would like to know if it's worth it or not.

I like that Terumi can go into his astral in a variety of ways; going into his astral whilst having no meter is pretty damn cool, too. I can't wait to go in the lab and see what crazy shit he's capable of.

Don't know if people care that much but English voices are confirmed in the game.

There was a english Amane on stream a while ago.

Again, only for battle voices. Lot of people seem to be misinterpreting that to reference story mode as well, which is not the case.

Huh...so there are tag-team system voices o.o

Wonder what those sound like, and damn, seems like EVERYONE got one this time around...

sorry if this was answered elsewhere but requeriments to unlock Kagura? i'm guessing either beat story mode or using PS at the gallery.

i really don't want to spend money for an early unlock.

ASW posted all the DLC colors on the BBCP site: http://blazblue.jp/cp/dlc_detail.html

Can anyone confirm if Unlimited characters can be unlocked in Gallery or not?

And/or Noel's old costume?

Unlimited characters are unlockable in game. Old Noel isn't.

sorry if this was answered elsewhere but requeriments to unlock Kagura? i'm guessing either beat story mode or using PS at the gallery.

i really don't want to spend money for an early unlock.

You have to clear the True Ending in Story Mode to unlock Kagura.