Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

Looking for players around or near my region. 

(Forgive me if this is the wrong thread.)

I'm pretty much completely new to BBCP and havent played BB since Continuum Shift 1 (not extend.)

My PSN is SinnTek1

I main Azrael.

2ndary mains : Jin, Ragna, and Litchi.

I'm still learning though and would like to find matches with someone in or around the midwest due to seriously lag that I have been experiencing.

GGs to that Unlimited room last night. I completely forgot how fun those could be. U Ragna going from corner to corner with 5D>dc>5D>dc>5D, U Jin going from corner to corner with 5C>3C>214X>5C>3C>214X, U Bullet getting all the Heat from full screen, U Terumi having all the damage. U Azrael was the best though, confirming everything into Valiant into corner into easy damage, having full invincibilty on his All-Out Attack and using all the Phalanx. What mainly sucks is that the U versions haven't been updated with 1.1 stuff.

I should start doing these again.

We can play since we're close to each other.

Sure thing.

I have a room up now. Look for "Mikel's casuals" if you want to join.

today marks the closest i've ever felt to selling my copy of bb, ever.

ggs l guess.

today marks the closest i've ever felt to selling my copy of bb, ever.

ggs l guess.

Ive deleted the game off my harddrive like 3 times now. Your not alone

I've been so lost in Mario Kart, I almost forgot I played BB. Maybe I'll come back and see if I'm missing anything from playing this.

GGs to Icing and other randoms in lobby.

...CT had the best netcode by far. That's all I'm going to say because this game is ass online. I'm going back to my Uncharted marathon starting tomorrow.

ggs to nothingcells, situationalirony, that koko/liltchi, the other litchi and some of the other players.

a special call out to Seiyaria or whatever your PSN is.
Please stop getting frustrated and leaving after I beat you or some else beats you. Be it in Arcana or BB.
It's really annoying. I don't know if you have any interest in improving, but I do and if you're not going to play at least three+ matches with me on a 4 bar connection because you get salty, I have no reason to play with you.
You're not a shitty player and there's some things I can learn from you M.U wise, at least in Arcana.
You tend to autopilot a lot and that shit just isn't going to work against me.
Get over whatever is causing you to just rage and leave.
Thank you.

I also have no clue what to do against a good Tager. I was taking a lot of unnecessary risks last night which work against those netplay tagers.
I hate getting into that rock paper scissors zone.

GGs to Icing and other randoms in lobby.

...CT had the best netcode by far. That's all I'm going to say because this game is ass online. I'm going back to my Uncharted marathon starting tomorrow.

ASW said that there won't be Online lobbies on GGXrd to improve the netcode . . . probably the reason why BBCP's netcode is worse than P4U's.

ggs to nothingcells, situationalirony, that koko/liltchi, the other litchi and some of the other players.

a special call out to Seiyaria or whatever your PSN is.

Please stop getting frustrated and leaving after I beat you or some else beats you. Be it in Arcana or BB.

It's really annoying. I don't know if you have any interest in improving, but I do and if you're not going to play at least three+ matches with me on a 4 bar connection because you get salty, I have no reason to play with you.

You're not a shitty player and there's some things I can learn from you M.U wise, at least in Arcana.

You tend to autopilot a lot and that shit just isn't going to work against me.

Get over whatever is causing you to just rage and leave.

Thank you.

I also have no clue what to do against a good Tager. I was taking a lot of unnecessary risks last night which work against those netplay tagers.

I hate getting into that rock paper scissors zone.

...Seiyaria? Are you sure...?

ASW said that there won't be Online lobbies to improve the netcode . . . probably the reason why BBCP's netcode is worse than P4U's.

Well that's just great. :/

Which part are you questioning about him?

I'm friends with her, that's why. I never knew her to be like that.

I'm friends with her, that's why. I never knew her to be like that.

Yeah, this is what happens on multiple occasions

I just wanna run sets, man.

Yeah, this is what happens on multiple occasions

I just wanna run sets, man.

Well, I tend to get frustrated too. Being a Mu player brings salt when you screw up. I'm sure she didn't mean it.