Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

Well, I tend to get frustrated too. Being a Mu player brings salt when you screw up. I'm sure she didn't mean it.

idk, man. there was this time in arcana where she got me 5 straight. Then I figured out what she was doing and bodied her the next two games straight and she left. I asked her why and she sent me this message. https://twitter.com/FujiDaGod/status/477969784974217216

This isn't the place for this, but Liese's buttons are faster than scharls now. And again, she was autopiloting hard.

She seems to only wanna stick around when she's winning. When there's a room of strong players she tends to dip.

At least this is what I've seen.

Yesterday is the first time I played her in BB though and the autopilot Mu was real.

I'm not going to turn this into a huge thing, though. It's just when someone enters my player room I expect to play that person for 5+ games win or lose especially in a 4 bar connection.

idk, man. there was this time in arcana where she got me 5 straight. Then I figured out what she was doing and bodied her the next two games straight and she left. I asked her why and she sent me this message. https://twitter.com/FujiDaGod/status/477969784974217216

This isn't the place for this, but Liese's buttons are faster than scharls now. And again, she was autopiloting hard.

She seems to only wanna stick around when she's winning. When there's a room of strong players she tends to dip.

At least this is what I've seen.

Yesterday is the first time I played her in BB though and the autopilot Mu was real.

I'm not going to turn this into a huge thing, though. It's just when someone enters my player room I expect to play that person for 5+ games win or lose especially in a 4 bar connection.

I'll talk to her then.

Yep.

Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd time you've changed your PSN?

Whatever lol, GGs. Good matches as usual but the amount of times I dropped combos + playing against Mu + netplay = top salt.

Whatever lol, GGs. Good matches as usual but the amount of times I dropped combos + playing against Mu + netplay = top salt.

She should staph ( /;n;)\

ggs  to randoms yesterday

Some idiot was harassing me. I wasn't planning on changing until that happened.

And hush Grimsley.

Mu players get salty. wut?

You have no idea.  Especially if they drop a micro-dash combo.  

GGs to everyone I played tonight.

Shoutouts to lag spikes and getting airgrabbed from what seemed to be half screen distance.

Shoutouts to those I fought today, especially ChronoBlitza and Kriegdrache. Those Haku VS Azrael and Haku VS Jin matches were pretty sweet.

Amazing games until you disappeared SWD, I always feel obligated to play dirty in the Carl match-up. That Mu-lazor fort blew my mind, I've heard of them being used but had never experienced one first hand (or at least one of that calibur!) Your Nu is top notch as always, judging from that last half match. I'm still not on your level ^_^"

Heh I suspected as much. It happens to me time to time too.

I think PSN just GGnoRe'd me

I got signed out mid-match and it wouldn't let me back on.

This has happened to me like 4 times tonight - the only way I can get back in is if I restart the entire PS3.

I finally want to play, and I basically can't.  This is so infuriating.

I think PSN just GGnoRe'd me

I got signed out mid-match and it wouldn't let me back on.

PSN needs to get their shit together