Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

I don't fight a lot of Ragnas, and the ones I do usually are....ok.

Yours really surprised me.

We have to fight some time under favorable conditions.

I can;t remember anything.

If you still wanna play Icing i'm up for it any time.

I'd like for Jin mirrors at first but i'll probably screw around with Ragna later on.

Any Nu or Tager player want to play a long set with me tonight?

If you still wanna play Icing i'm up for it any time.

I'd like for Jin mirrors at first but i'll probably screw around with Ragna later on.

Family is using the PS3 right now so probably not till later tonight if you're fine with that.

GGs Herodyne. You're amazing! Playing against you is always interesting because your defense goes beyond the usual "Invincible move and Burst" fare I'm used to seeing.

PSN, I swear to god, you are pitiful.

GGs to sgt_mjr_kululu.  Getting my quality MU EXP while I can.

@sgt_mjr_kululu:  Doesn't change the fact you still break through it.  Your Relius is truly a sight to see.

I'm hopping back on for more netplay if you want Tager XP before EVO get at me.

I'll be on in about an hour if that's ok.

Also, I'm really looking for Nu, Yoshiki is in my block and I'd like as much experience as possible. Thanks!

I'll be on in about an hour if that's ok.

Also, I'm really looking for Nu, Yoshiki is in my block and I'd like as much experience as possible. Thanks!

Sure but I doubt our conn is very good (UT)

Ctrl's Tager isn't like the other ones. He was actually doing combos and those shits hurt, unlike when i get hit by other Tagers outside of getting scoop'd. While the butter churning was VERY real, he was always doing oki setups I never saw before as well. Didn't know what the hell was even going on. The set was.. interesting. Helped me with gain art movement anyway. We should play again sometime

Ctrl's Tager isn't like the other ones. He was actually doing combos and those shits hurt, unlike when i get hit by other Tagers outside of getting scoop'd. While the butter churning was VERY real, he was always doing oki setups I never saw before as well. Didn't know what the hell was even going on. The set was.. interesting. Helped me with gain art movement anyway. We should play again sometime

I remember fightin an Izayoi for a while several days ago. Is your PSN different nowadays?

GGs to IcingDeath, even though he disappeared on his win,  Gonna blame PSN for that one.

lost a set to hands down the scrubbiest noel I've ever seen.. the salt is real.. I'm sorry for ever suggesting another char might be more worthy of hate than noel.

lost a set to hands down the scrubbiest noel I've ever seen.. the salt is real.. I'm sorry for ever suggesting another char might be more worthy of hate than noel.

Welcome to the club.

I tried to catch you but your all like "fuck that nemesis guy I wana fight noel!" 

GGs to all the peeps I fought today! 

I tried to catch you but your all like "fuck that nemesis guy I wana fight noel!" 

GGs to all the peeps I fought today! 

i was hoping you would be there after the first match.. but you weren't. shit..

Ggs ctrl.

Any Nu players want to play? Toan, can you play me tomorrow?