Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

Does anyone have the EVO matches archived? I heard a Tager massaquered two Kokonoes.

GGs to a few people I fought in arcade lobby.

Gracias. :3

you're welcome. 

Haha, that Top 8. it should be really fun though. I hope the EVO audience takes a good look because that's a great set of names-- forgot how early it is...

garireo

ween

best grand finals ever. talk about earning it. galileo should try out for ninja warrior.

galileo the unflippable

I love how all the crowd energy that was on dora was instantly dumped onto galileo

Straight hype. And it was nice to see the idk-BB-uncomfortable chat start to change and get hyped too. You don't get better than 2-3. 2-3 or 2-3, 3-2 grand finals. There were tears haha. Even IGN comments seem to have enjoyed it. 

http://a.pomf.se/dhioxo.gif that GrandFinals gif

That stream chat was cringeworthy. "I don't know what Kokonoe looks like" srsly dawg? She was all over the place last night.

GGs to those I played.

I seriously could not do quarter circles. I got 5B and 2B by accident so many times.

It's the simplest motion in the history of fighting games, and yet it refuses to work for me. I lost two games to a godawful Ragna because of that.

quarter circles are easy for me

double quarter circles though? fuck my life. Half the time I drop them in training mode I can see the 236236 yet the move still didn't come out. I don't understand at all.

I'm just going to put this here and say GGs to Scrimgore.  Great set we had.

Try starting from 1 and go into 236. You'll nail it everytime.

Thanks for the advice, but I meant that the connection made it impossible. I am very capable of performing quarter circles, the circumstances just made it way harder than it should be. It also made any and all hitconfirms near impossible.

GGs to Kaliel00, awesome Amane.

Thanks for the advice, but I meant that the connection made it impossible. I am very capable of performing quarter circles, the circumstances just made it way harder than it should be. It also made any and all hitconfirms near impossible.

GGs to Kaliel00, awesome Amane.

Oh...uh...I knew that =P

It's day 1 for me.

I need to find someone to body me play with me either today or tomorrow so I can get back in the habit.

It's day 1 for me.

I need to find someone to body me play with me either today or tomorrow so I can get back in the habit.

You and me both.  How about... tomorrow/technically today?

ggs to the people I played, especially that Mu that played me for like 15 games. Really appreciate it.

Slowly remembering how to play BB, now. First few matches, I forgot bursts existed :vbang: