Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

He stole my pink the other day, so yes, he's alive and well.

(Don't fear, I got it back, fufufu...)

He's been playing forever now, pretty much every iteration as well

Back from EVO and eager for netplay anyway. On right now in the lobby.

Didn't you play Tiku? How was that. Mirror match I assume? Congrats for winning your pool if I'm not mistaken. 

ggs to anyone I played today. I want to start playing Jin sometime in the near future. I just don't wanna waste people's time with a work in progress. 

He stole my pink the other day, so yes, he's alive and well.

(Don't fear, I got it back, fufufu...)

He's been playing forever now, pretty much every iteration as well

come play me

I steal yo pink

I would like to say GG to BloodWolf, but I refuse to call that laggy match one.

going to EVO this year was insanely hype and fighting in the competition and doing "JUST OK-ISH" was like a major achievement for me while simultaneously wearing cosplay etc which I had also never done - in fact the outfit i got actually was not available for me to pick up(I had to drive an hour in the opposite direction) until the morning I left for Vegas - but I digress...

Yea I felt super sick and my feet were screaming by the mid-end of the day but the absolute shitloads of pretty girl attention I got was staggering - they just wanted my hands on their body it was mind bending ...

I also realized (for the 2nd year in a row) that playing at evo is nothing even close compared to playing at home or at casuals or even at some other tournaments... nerves and stress and tension are so stupidly high I forgot how to play mu-12 for the most part and thanks to Control literally screaming in my ear inbetween matches "PRESS FUCKING D" I was able to go as far as I did - He was a true bro, from carrying my shit so I could get all the pics and attention to calming me down when I needed it and has an almost unlimited "buy me beer for being a bro" card

Im absolutely doing this again next year or at some other venue - I know i can improve my Hazama cosplay more in fact... and Im like mad addicted to doing it as well so watch out!

.....There really is no better feeling than whispering hazama esque lines into a girls ear- having her melt in your arms ... all while smiling like a giant asshole at her boyfriend who is holding the camera and all allowed because your "in character" 

props to chickzama and her grandma? for helping me out with some more of the kinky poses I was allowed to get away with~~ 

*last edit* oh and I almost forgot about this part : It wouldnt be really cosplaying if I wasnt trolling ppl so I managed to lie to a few ppl early on that I was in fact both badlime and Lich ....  (badlime to this one guy who totally was like "oh dude you!" etc) (and Lich to like some random players who were like : man why do you play relius now! You look so different in cosplay!")

Our games always seem to feel like a very annoying game of tag lmao.

Also I'm trying to be Kogatan and it's not working.

if your talking about cosplay I actually dont know Kogatan from what anime but that hardly matters ... the reality is there are just some characters you cannot do and why I was so careful in my choice ... but if your talking about getting his face wrong there are amazing things makeup can do to get you close to those looks! Height can be simulated with men's dress boots, inserts, and lifts (just talk to your shoemaker!) Muscles can be simulated by wearing a douchebag undershirt with those cleverly crafted bumps in the chest and bicep area ... theres really a shitload you can manage to do IF your willing to pay through the nose to get it done ... but again there are just some things you cant do unless its meant to be.... like cosplaying rufus from street fighter w/o being wonderfully fat or cammy without awesome legs/ass or Hazama w/o being naturally handsome

Kogatan is a DP happy Ragna player. Rumor has it that he has an Inferno Divider macro mapped to every button.

i forgot to map my buttons in that gamefaq tourney

they were still mapped to A B C and D instead of D D D and D

meanwhile you have a mini-mac in ricky

they're multiplying

if your talking about cosplay I actually dont know Kogatan from what anime but that hardly matters ... the reality is there are just some characters you cannot do and why I was so careful in my choice ... but if your talking about getting his face wrong there are amazing things makeup can do to get you close to those looks! Height can be simulated with men's dress boots, inserts, and lifts (just talk to your shoemaker!) Muscles can be simulated by wearing a douchebag undershirt with those cleverly crafted bumps in the chest and bicep area ... theres really a shitload you can manage to do IF your willing to pay through the nose to get it done ... but again there are just some things you cant do unless its meant to be.... like cosplaying rufus from street fighter w/o being wonderfully fat or cammy without awesome legs/ass or Hazama w/o being naturally handsome

Lmao Nem pls I was talking about the Ragna player in EVO who used yolo FC Divider like a god, since I was playing susano as Ragna.

Although I'mma save that paragraph for when I cosplay Terumi.

Oh yeah GGs susano. You switched from Mu to Nu and suddenly the annoying game of tag turned into manhunt.

Lmao Nem pls I was talking about the Ragna player in EVO who used yolo FC Divider like a god, since I was playing susano as Ragna.

Although I'mma save that paragraph for when I cosplay Terumi.

Oh yeah GGs susano. You switched from Mu to Nu and suddenly the annoying game of tag turned into manhunt.

I suddenly forgot how I was avoiding Nu. xD

That crazy robot will forever haunt me.

GGs.

Aww i really wanted to go to EVO anfd i thought you were cosplaying Mu (Quit playing with my heart you bastard. lol)

Im not pretty enough like yoshiki to cosplay a girl and have me thinking about what it would be like to kiss a guy dressed as a girl

I've never cosplayed, but I wanna get a Bloodedge experience Relius cosplay made for animefest coming up.

Aaaanyway, ggs to arcade lobby. I was able to block Noel pressure/mixup... yet unable to get away from it. Why is assault through only -2 on blocl again? Dx. Also got needed Izayoi exp. So hard to fins Izayoi players, but I felt they were getting tired of playin my Relius cuz every now and then they'd just mash 3C over and over again.

come play me

I steal yo pink

Sure, today or tomorrow since I'm off if I'm not sleeping.

Need to practice my kokonoe anyway, since she's all the rage these days. Maybe I'll get tiku'd.

GGs to those I played last night. I was playing my hour 1 bullet and things weren't going so well. I feel bad for losing time with Nu, so I'm looking for some good matches tonight. I hope the connection works out.

I am up for games. Hopefully N-O signed stick gives me 5th place powerz as well as Ueda Kana signed stuff :V