Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

Anyone up for some matches?

Feel free to hit me up PSN ID - Sunnuva_Succubus . I am on my roommates PS3.

Midwest / 6.5mbps connection / Wired.

Is there anyone I can try to basically first time Rachel against?

Want also try her while I'm learning, since Litchi oki got nerfed (kind of) and I'm a whore for okizeme/strong mixup. Will probably be pretty derp, but I want to at least feel out how she plays a little.

Is there anyone I can try to basically first time Rachel against?

Want also try her while I'm learning, since Litchi oki got nerfed (kind of) and I'm a whore for okizeme/strong mixup. Will probably be pretty derp, but I want to at least feel out how she plays a little.

I could use my crappy Nu.

Works for me, though you could also play Mu -- I don't mind getting bodied while I figure stuff out. Just want to make sure people are willing to basically just play learning matches (involving very early stages of learning).

IKUYOU

Almost home, blood, XVII, you guys still able to play...or anyone else for that matter?

Works for me, though you could also play Mu -- I don't mind getting bodied while I figure stuff out. Just want to make sure people are willing to basically just play learning matches (involving very early stages of learning).

IKUYOU

Add radiojet_. I'll be on soon.

GGs to HaraKiriTigers and Salatio.

It's good to know that I've become so used to lag that even matches that are apparently very laggy seem completely fine to me.

I honestly did not notice any lag at all during our matches.

The Skype chat was hilarious, we should definitely do something like that again sometime.

ggs -- I was pretty lol. My inputs are massively sloppy, and wind made that incredibly obvious ;_;

Rachel plays massively different by matchup, jesus. Like, even having no clue what I was doing, it was sorta like I had to ask myself the classic MtG question, "am I supposed to be beatdown or control in this matchup?" every time, and how you play control really varies by matchup for Rachel. It felt like her gameplan changed a lot more than Litchi's based on matchup, safety of summons from neutral, etc.

Getting on in a few.

In regards to Rachel game plan, it has always stayed the same. Corner carry > win.

Your sub-goals to get to this point are variable by matchup, as you have noted. But enough about that. Going to netplay finally :V

Guys does the room delay show up for PS3? Vita never shows delays. I'm curios whether or not delay is even shown for rooms in CP.

Why?  That was one of my biggest worries when trying to escape.

GGs to duskthanatos. I was pretty much done but I guess I left too quickly to see your message. ._.

Then I was in ranked so I didn't come back. ^^;

GGs to needles09. Impressive Jin/Terumi gameplay.