Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

It's actually pretty simple. All I really want from the game are some honest matches. Why would I waste my time playing people that sit there and just abuse gimmicks or spend an entire match fishing for an astral? I really don't have any patience for self entitled elitists that are going to come in and actively try to ruin my experience. If the connection between us is laggy enough that I feel like it's impacting my play, I'll boot you. I'm here to play the game, not fight it. Be aware, I've got a pretty damn good memory too, so if you send me hate mail, I will likely recognize your name and instantly boot you from the room. Douche bags aren't welcome.

Be honest, play the game, and don't pick kokonoe, and things will probably be just fine.

I don't know why people insist on playing coast-to-coast netplay. limited what you can get out of netplay even if you stick to solid connections. Go dumpster diving and you can actually do damage to your gameplay.

What if there was an 8 player Hakumen only FFA room.

Bomb it.

Do one of you guys want to play me for a set?

No

I'm going to remake and invite someone who wants to spectate. RICKY

Also I was impressed by those 5A AAs, they were on point. That and the mixups.

GGs Raz.

Were you doing combos in preparation for 2.0? I didn't see you use Zantetsu much. I liked that combo you were doing after Agito though.

Kind of. Mostly I wanted to break my mold of day 1 combos so I started incorporating the IAD combo more.

Was having trouble with zan and yuki coming out, so I was dropping combos I really shouldn't have been.

2B > Gurren > 3C is my cr.LK into Hadouken.

I had better luck with throws on you than overheads.

I wanna play Mac. I hear you're a scumbag..... I like scumbags, although I'm not very good at BB, so you'll have to bear with me if we play

It's actually pretty simple. All I really want from the game are some honest matches. Why would I waste my time playing people that sit there and just abuse gimmicks or spend an entire match fishing for an astral? I really don't have any patience for self entitled elitists that are going to come in and actively try to ruin my experience. If the connection between us is laggy enough that I feel like it's impacting my play, I'll boot you. I'm here to play the game, not fight it. Be aware, I've got a pretty damn good memory too, so if you send me hate mail, I will likely recognize your name and instantly boot you from the room. Douche bags aren't welcome.

Be honest, play the game, and don't pick kokonoe, and things will probably be just fine.

is this still going ? LolOr......wait I know turn in blazblue for call of duty so you can join the other little crying boys about how the game is so unfair. That way you would all be one happy family lol Merrry christmas everyone and God bless.

is this still going ? LolOr......wait I know turn in blazblue for call of duty so you can join the other little crying boys about how the game is so unfair. That way you would all be one happy family lol Merrry christmas everyone and God bless.

I ONLY CAME BY JUST TO CALL THIS OUT because you also stay crying about the same thing

ok i'm done PEACE OUT

I ONLY CAME BY JUST TO CALL THIS OUT because you also stay crying about the same thing

ok i'm done PEACE OUT

lag is to internet as blazblue is to enjoyment. Logical

GGs to every person place and thing I fought today. I may have lost a tourney, but I got my pink rank back for the 23rd time now. (Yes, I've been counting. It's getting harder and harder to find willing oranges now-a-days >_>")

The only thing that makes me happier than getting a pink rank, is losing it to those better than me, because the square is fundamentally meaningless, and a small price to pay when measured to the value of lessons learned from fighting those better than yourself.