Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bucklemyshoe

Learned a new trick just now!

Nice, it seems like a corner option. Be careful using this though, as opponents will usually opt for a forward tech when against the corner, and it seems like this setup won't catch a forward teching opponent.

it's not corner only, it works midscreen too. although, I guess that depends on which way they tech. anyway after messing around with it a little more I can't get it to combo, even though I could of sworn I did before making this thread. so I'm not 100 on that part.

Curious but what do you plan to do after Air throw goes into bubble pop? There are limited stuff you can do and most of which are not really worth it. A. Air combo B. F.S ice spike. C. attemp Air spike hold into combo. D. Imperial Ray

I'd say imperial ray would be your best option to catch him after the bubble, but from the looks of it he was set on neutral tech and you might not even catch a back/forward teching opponent with imperial ray. However, if your airthrow + bubble pop was closer to the ground, the story changes :)