Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psykotik

[CP] Carl vs Amane

Amane is really annoying to approach since you need to make him whiff 2C if you want to make progress

I played against Necro Undine (I think he is one of the better Amanes?) and the only way I could get to him was with a CH Brio or an air grab. I should've posted the matches here since I need help on this one a lot

Also, I noticed that a lot of air combos>UB set ups whiffed and that was really annoying >_<. I know the UB setup requires a different route too

I don't get to fight many amanes that use his scarf correctly to keep me away so I need some hidden tech to make him look free. I know it's possible because once you get one into the corner he has little to no options. However getting him therre is extremely difficult unless he is using his command dash to get there himself...

I've seen a lot of Amanes use drill setups to get 6D to hit for max drill gauge. It's generally a knockdown into 236D~any followup. Different ones beat different rolls. I'm fairly sure neutral tech > vivace gets us out of all of them, you just need to confirm he's using 236D or you'll get CH out of vivace.

I didn't bring up the drills because I know those are easily avoidable  Carl

sadly, his 2C is too strong for me, and i'm scared of his 623C :AM: