Alt

Accent Core Character and System Frame Data

The official site is probably right, the command in the framedata should be changed to reflect that. I just remember reading that many Force Breaks were performed by just pressing D during certain moves, like May's Dolphins, Millia's Lust Shaker, etc... so that's how that error came about.

I added everyone to the contributors list. If anyone is missing from it, or from any of the individual pages, let me know.

I helped with the testament inserts..........lol :)

Congrats.

I do believe WUT helped with the Jam and I-No translations, he should be on the contributors portion of the front page. Thanks G.B.

After actually playing some with AC Dizzy it seems evident that Necro Okotta Bai's "Guard" column should be "unblockable" and not "throw" since it takes moves with throw invulnerability as well

Johnny's Divine Blade (in air 236S and 623S>S) cancels projectiles while retaining hit potential.

Johnny's 2K is listed as +2, but when I add it up myself I get +4. Double checked against other Level 2 moves, to make sure they didn't go and change it levels on us. I think its level might of been a typo, level 2 instead of level 1. Any got the mook to double check?

Level 2
Johnny's 5K = expecting -2 / receiving -2
SSSSSsAAAAaRRRRRRRRr
       BBBBBBBBBBb12

Johnny's 2K = +2/+4 ??? triple checked
SSSSSSSsAAAaRRRr1234
         BBBBBBBBBBb
         BBBBBBBBb  <- is +2 as level 1

Dizzy's 2K = -1/-1
SSSSSsAAAaRRRRRRRRr
       BBBBBBBBBBb1

Found my copy of Johnny's framedata from the mook. Yeah, it's suppose to be level 1.

Small correction to Axl's framedata: Housoubako's total animation is 30F, not total "hit" animation. It's talking about it takes 30F total for him to do his counter whiff animation thingy, not the actual swinging part. It also lists Axl's tension gain on Raieisageki(S) as 20/4.8. Should be 2.0/4.8.

6P, eddie > 1~16F upperbody invincibility. Stun modifier x3. Prorates 90%.

x 3?! May has x 3 on her 6P. does that mean, eddie can stun someone as quick as May now?!

Or is that a mistake?

Not a mistake, it's been like that for a few games now. A single connected Eddie mixup into puddle unblockable -> 6P(2)-5S combo deals like 40+ stun points :psyduck:

Lol. Ok, this is probably my fault for using bad notation. Dizzy/stun modifier x0 only applies to that specific move. Just like how May's 6P doesn't make the rest of the combo do 3x stun damage. Dizzy/stun modifier x0 means that particular move does NO stun damage. So the actual shadow hole hit does no dizzy, but you can still whack away at them after as normal. The real problem with Eddie is his best dizzying move 6P is two hits, and given how badly stun damage falls off with # of hits, yeah. Even on CH, you only get the CH bonus for one hit.

Sigh,I was reading the frame data,and I can't figure out what SD,GB,and GB means,I keep thinking GB means guard break,but then I think I don't think thats it,and a lot of the accronyms below the cancel confuse me.And what the heck is a DAA?And a lot of things like HLF,and the rest under GUARD,confuses me. @_@

http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/jam.html <---so can anybody tell me what it means,I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread,but I already read several pages. @_@ I think I read to quickly though...>.>

Static Differences (Calculated from the first active frame) Guard Balance (How much it adjusts the Guard gauge) Dead-Angle Attack (Alpha-Counter) Guard: H = Can be blocked High. L = Can be blocked Low. F = Must be blocked Faultless Defense in the air. A = Does not need to be blocked Faultless Defense in the air. Cancel: c = Self-Cancelable C = Special-Cancelable J = Jump-Cancelable R = Roman-Cancelable F = Force-Roman-Cancelable TG = Tension Gain For normals, it's how much you gain on hit. For specials, there will be two numbers, one is for on whiff/block, the other for on hit.

Static Differences (Calculated from the last active frame)

you mean from the first active frame? last active frame would be a perfect meaty.

the list is almost done, but i don't see any info on the chart about sol's super dragon install or dizzy's new instant kill.

there is no official data, as they are not listed in the mook