Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superscience890

[CP] Bang vs Iron Tager

This matchup is not that bad in my opinion, it seems more in bang's favor, I usually just float around outside of Tager's range, throwing poison nails and just being as annoying as possible, when I feel the time is right I'll run in and pressure, I think iad poison nails, and 5B are bang's best tools in this matchup when I pressure I microdash 5B from max range alot. I don't really think theres anything tager can do against it, his normals are too slow to compete with yours especially from the range you're hitting him from, and you're too far to be grabbed, from 5B there's alot you can do, iad j.4b, run in command grab (only if you're feeling confident, I prefer staying out of his range) or just keep 5B'ing and fish for counters. just don't be too predictable and get read, if you get grabbed or hit, then it turns into Tager's game.

This matchup is essentially the same thing since the other games, except that Tager has LEGIT COMBOS, OMFGFUCKINTAGERCOMBOSASHDKJAHKDJSAH!!!

And an air 360 that is not invincible, but he has gimmicks or reads that can place you into it, losing health. All I have to say is, play how you normally played against tager, barring FRKZ.

You can probably get out of his purple throw air 360 setup by mashing JA or messing with your jump angle so tager cannot grab you.

And also, this is the most hilarious matchup in the game, and some of the bullshit that happens here is just... amazing.

This matchup is essentially the same thing since the other games, except that Tager has LEGIT COMBOS, OMFGFUCKINTAGERCOMBOSASHDKJAHKDJSAH!!!

And an air 360 that is not invincible, but he has gimmicks or reads that can place you into it, losing health. All I have to say is, play how you normally played against tager, barring FRKZ.

You can probably get out of his purple throw air 360 setup by mashing JA or messing with your jump angle so tager cannot grab you.

And also, this is the most hilarious matchup in the game, and some of the bullshit that happens here is just... amazing.

Like magnetism counter combos?

Like magnetism counter combos?

Yup. Also, here is another thing. Tager can actually grab you out of your teleport 6D while he is still facing the other way. 360A beats 6D teleport shenanigans because 6D extends your hurtbox, and since Tager has a huge hitbox on his 360A near his body.... well, in tager's words, "THERE'S NO ESCAPE!!"

Yup. Also, here is another thing. Tager can actually grab you out of your teleport 6D while he is still facing the other way. 360A beats 6D teleport shenanigans because 6D extends your hurtbox, and since Tager has a huge hitbox on his 360A near his body.... well, in tager's words, "THERE'S NO ESCAPE!!"

Let's not tell anybody that.

Upon purple throw break, throw a poison nail, just as you always would after an air grab break. You will fast fall and be free to punish the air 360 instantly.