Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-.Jillald.-

Little help with Millia.

Don't beat me down on this k? When I first started playing guilty gear, i started off with sol badguy and baiken, and i have to say that i can hold my own with them. I've tried a few others like potemkin (sp? eh.) and Zappa, but I just didn't like thier styles. After quitting for like, 3 months, I saw that accent core was comming out. Pre order baby! got mine the first day. Played it a few then quit for like, two weeks. I when i picked it up again, i got tired of playing with the same chars, so I said hey, lets try millia, she seems alright. But she was more than alright, she's a freakin combo tank! all her moves come together like sols, but with more combos powa then his, plus, he's easy enough to use. Problem is i noticed everytime i fight somone she takes more damage then normal kinda like chipp, but not as much. And! i'm kinda stuck on combos with her, the most i can do is like 12, that's it. So, can anyone help me combo wise? also can anyone tell me that i'm not just seening things, she has low hp or somthing. Thanks.

The tier listing thread in foundation section is a great source to get started on new chars...you should check it out. It even points out that millia takes damage, her cons and pros. Like stated above me, there's a combo list/discussion threads. Only thing to do now is practice up!!!!!

You should try to keep your Millia combos under 10 hits if at all possible (which it almost always is). Millia's moves take a lot of guard bar, so atound hit 11-12 they can tech out mad early. There is a pretty nice list already in the forums as mentioned. Welcome aboard!

O_O I feel Millia is not so easy to use as Sol, Baiken, or Potemkin, etc..... Anyway, an example of a standard combo for Millia is S> 2HS> j.S-HS> ADC j.D> ADC j.S-HS> land j.K-S-HS> ADC j.D> ADC j.D That's already 12 hits and you can still add S pin> land 6HS, or Bad Moon to the combo at the end to increase the hits or for knockdown.

Yea you can do that (I use that one a lot myself), but you can also launc into jk, jd, adc, jk, jd, adc, jd and they end up in the corner all the same and you can keep your pin if you want. Plus the longet your combo is, the more you're open to be bursted against.

Yes, the second loop of j.K-j.D air combos are used on light-weighted characters such as Jam, Baiken, Dizzy, Bridget, May, Millia, etc.