Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DerQ

[CP] Amane vs. Nu

So the thing I posted about Hazama where A Zettou goes over his 5D? Also goes over Nu's 5D. There's a lot more to say but the zoning vs. zoning game is pretty similar between these characters.

Okay how do I even do this match up? Literally every single Nu I've fought online now has bodied the hell out of me. Honestly every time I fight im stuck standing there trying to figure out what to do. I feel like my options are so limited that I cant do anything. I try going for 2Cs when she tries throwing out Ds but then I get smacked by the overhead one and get stuck into a myriad of different Ds and then am stuck back at neutral with absolutely no way to get around her. Any help on this MU would be greatly appreciated, shes loved online more than I expected. 

I don't have much exp against her, so don't take what I say for granted.

1. Try to be in her face. If you get her to push herself in a corner or make her block, the options she'll have are more limited. Add to that her limited capacity to escape drill setups and low HP, and a few correct guesses is all you could need.

2. Try to whiff punish her D attacks. If she uses the ground version, hop above it and counter hit her with j.C, if she tries to use the anti-air version, you stay on the ground and whiff punish. That being said, try to stay close to the range of these attacks for it to work.