Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urichinan

[CP] Litchi vs. Bullet

From my experiences , you can afford to zone the hell out of Bullet as much as you like because from a distance she doesn't have many options.

She can do J.D with H1 / H2 but unless the litchi player is mindlessly running up or dashing in - there isn't a problem.

From experience I notice H2 stage bullet do tend to fly / dash in - this is where the match up gets a little better because if you are very good at spacing , you can punish the ground dashes because her dash goes a small distance.

I tend to use 2b's and 6b's to punish Bullet's who approach from the ground whiles having the staff set in 5D mode so that if bullet tries to jump in , she has to respect/block the staff.

The match up is only quite easy if you really know how to space from bullet - her mix up isn't really much to be feared unless you're not good at blocking Jump IAD J.D's that bullet players sometimes do. or maybe a 6C > jump cancel > J.C - > Which can't be punished if you react to it.

I suggest keeping her at a good distance for you to reach her and you not to be in her radius of attack.

i'll try to find some more in depth match up specific things to post here if I fight another good bullet player -so far i only faced 1 that actually knows his options well.