Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

floatwater

[CP] Ragna vs Terumi

Discuss the Ragna vs Terumi matchup here:

MOST of the frame data from EX still applies to CP. New character though so fresh info.

Match Start:

• -

Neutral:

• -

Offense:

• -

Defense:

-

Punishes (on block/reaction):

Combo Notes:

I or a Mod will edit OP as more info comes.

[*]-

[*]-

Me and my friend both main Azrael so instead of mirror-matching all day we use subs. He was able to beat all our matches even though I could dominate single rounds and almost made an epic overdrive comeback, yay!

Terumi's 5D is a problem, in latter matches I was successful with my hard-read Dead Spikes when he tried to dash > 5D from a distance, but I wasn't able to convert them to real damage. IAD'ing is possible but I don't want to commit too much into aerial approaching because of his 5A/6A. Any ideas?

5D by itself is not safe. you can punish those with a free 5B, but be careful if he decides to chain into other things

At neutral it's bad, it outpokes Ragna's pokes.

It can be easily defeated though if they rely on it too much. I think it has a little more range than 5C actually

Difference is that his 5d has less of a hurtbox than Ragna's 5c since it is mostly a projectile

So basically he can outpoke ragna at a safer and longer distance, since Ragna's normals which extend him a bit will more likely get hit by 5d at longer ranges