Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

floatwater

[CP] Ragna vs Bullet

Discuss the Ragna vs Bullet matchup here:

MOST of the frame data from EX still applies to CP. New character though so fresh strats.

Match Start:

• -

Neutral:

• -

Offense:

• -

Defense:

-

Punishes (on block/reaction):

Combo Notes:

I or a mod will edit OP as more info comes.

[*]-

[*]-

This honestly feels like fighting a grappler, if a grappler had to get 2-4 confirms to do real damage. Her 2b is fast and low profiles 5b, but she's really easy to block mixup-wise untill she gets level up. Just keep her at distance and its pretty much ragnas game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

God her 2B and J.C are making my life miserable, it stuffs almost every poke Ragna has.

2B beats just about everything except 2B, which it trades with. A well spaced 2D beats it clean everytime, since the hurtbox doesnt move at all by his feet.

Your better off playing whiff punish since it is atrocious on whiff, and overall ragnas footsies offer more reward so dont be afraid to exert some presence. J.C is the god, so dont s.j.A, you will lose more than not. J.D can work sometimes, but it usually not worth it due to her risk/reward being better. 6A can beat deep jump ins (obviously) and ID is the most sure way to deal with it. Just dont get baited

I find limited success trying to anti air her since she can safejump with her J.C and just block 6A. But yea, it seems like you have to play this matchup like you're fighting a grappler, except a grappler with a decent way of getting in on you.

Well if that happens, sometimes gauntlet hades will work since they PROBABLY wont be looking for it. As long you space it out, play footsies, dont get wrecked like the low-health character you are (lol) you will be okay. Ragna is a character with a better overall toolset, more available damage, and life steal so just remember that bullet is in fact a character and you will be okay

Funny thing about Gauntlet Hades, they can either 2B to avoid it entirely midscreen, or 6B if they see it coming.

Funny thing about Gauntlet Hades, they can either 2B to avoid it entirely midscreen, or 6B if they see it coming.

thats IF they see it coming. nobody will 2B something in the air on PURPOSE, thats unethical. if they 6B then hey thats the matchup. you shouldn't allow something that probably wont happen take away an option for mixup. what about if they 5A it? there is nothing you can do about it and will have to resort to something next time.

thats IF they see it coming. nobody will 2B something in the air on PURPOSE, thats unethical. if they 6B then hey thats the matchup. you shouldn't allow something that probably wont happen take away an option for mixup. what about if they 5A it? there is nothing you can do about it and will have to resort to something next time.

If you think it's unethical to use a move that shrinks the fuck out of your hitbox then I must be fuckkkkeeedd uup

It's not about AA'ing it at this point, it's just to completely avoid it. She still gets to punish it afterwards anyways! Also, Bullet pressing 2B can stop stuff that has a gap like if someone is going for dash mixup etc etc.

Keep in mind I'm not telling you to NOT use GH, but just be aware of what the disadvantages are in using/relying on it.