Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

TKG_3v3_Main_Header_zpsed11a687.png

$200 In Cash Prizes

How Does This Work?:

First off, this is a "season" and not a tournament. Everybody who enters will be placed in a draft (like NFL or NBA) where a Captain selects their team. You will then play with your team and try to win 10 games against other teams to become the Season Champion. Captains are picked at random the day before the draft begins. The Captain will have to guess a number between 1 and 25 and that will decide what order they draft.

How Matches will play out:

Player 1 for Team A will play everybody on Team B. 3 straight. Then Player 2 will do the same thing, and then player 3. So that's 9 matches played. Then Player 1 on Team B will play everybody on Team A. Then his teammates will do the same. The primary goal is to reach 10 total wins. So if Team A goes 9-0 in their stand, then Team B will have to do the same or they lose the game.

RULES

• THIS IS NOT REGION LOCKED SO LAG MAY BECOME A FACTOR. I APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME BUT I CAN NOT CONTROL LAG AND LAGGY MATCHES CAN NOT BE DISPUTED. (THIS IS LOCKED TO NA ONLY THOUGH)
  • First Team to 10 wins is the victor of the match.
  • Matches will be held every Saturday and Sunday from Noon-4PM CST (Unless there is a major tournament or Holiday that weekend)
  • Season winner is decided after every team reached their 10th win.
    - The team with the best record will claim the "Home Team" advantage for the championship game.
    - The team with the second best with claim the "Away team" spot and will have to win two sets of 10 to be claim the overall Champion.
    - The Home team will only need to win one set of 10
    - After the first team reaches 10 wins, the other teams will have 30 days to reach 10 wins as well before the shut off is made.
    - If only one team reaches 10 wins even after the 30 day deadline, then that team will be crown the champion w/o a Championship game.
    - A team can keep playing after they reached 10 wins if they want to until all teams reach that number or one team is declared inactive.
  • The host team players will each play 3 straight matches (Host decided prior to the match by judge.)
  • After the host team players all play 3 straight, the away team will do the same.
  • If the match isn't decided after the second set, then a third set will be played with the host team playing 3 straight again.
  • Team to win the season will have the choice to stay together during the next season.
  • MVP has the choice to become a Captain for the next draft and have first vote in the next draft.
  • Player with the worst record of the randomly selected captains will receive second vote in next draft.
  • Reserves can only become an option when a match has been confirmed by two opposing Captains.
  • After a match is confirm, both Captains will have to agree to the reserve chosen for the team.
  • You have 24 Hours before the first match to confirm a reserve to the judge (me).
  • The reserve must be in the list of the reserve players and free to assist all teams.
  • Reserves are not eligible for the MVP hunt.
  • Captains are in charge of keeping up with their own players.
  • Only Captains can state that their team is available for a match, but please confirm with your team first before confirming a match.
  • Matches are set up based on Captain confirmation time.
  • If all players aren't present within 10 minutes of the start time of the match, that team has 5 minutes to find an emergency reserve otherwise they forfeit.
  • The "Emergency Reserve" option can only be used twice before first penalty is applied.
  • 1st Penalty: Forfeit 1 Match in a Set at the start. 2nd Penalty: Forfeit 2 Matches in a set. 3rd Penalty: Forfeit 3 Matches in a set.
  • The Penalties will not be removed until the end of the season.
  • The captain have to be present for each match; otherwise the match will not happen
  • If the match becomes a 9 to 9, both teams can decide who they want to play for the wining match.
  • If you missed the draft, you can still sign up as a reserve.
  • Outside of the champion team and the MVP rights, you can only be picked as Captain once every two seasons.
  • Prize money is $50 each for the winning team and $50 for the MVP. (Please allow up to 30 days to receive your money.)
  • An additional $10 may be added if a Reserve showcases a "4th Man of the Season" type performance. (Completely up to the judge on what warrants that type of performance.)
  • There is no character lock.
  • MVP Hunt will be based on the following point system that will be handed out after each game:
    - You gain 1 point for a win
    - You gain 5 points for getting Game MVP (Based on performance)
    - You gain 1 point for every 5 percentage points your record is above 50%
    - You lose 1 point for every 5 percentage points your record is below 50%
  • All Matches will be streamed at 966Gaming.

Draft Starts Next Saturday and Captains are decided on Friday.

ALSO LOOKING FOR COMMENTATORS. PLEASE HAVE SKYPE, A DECENT MIC, KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME, AND TRY NOT TO SWEAR TO MUCH.

• Commentators
  • DaiAndOh
  • MikelAL93
  • Haven
  • NeoGioOo

Captains

[*] Fujiwara

[*] BloodWolf

[*] abadlime

[*] DaiAndOh

[*] Ciddypoo

[*] MikelAL93

[*] Haven

[*] 744Dante

Players

[*] Dark Ranger88

[*] NeoGioOo

[*] Demon Wind Bomb

[*] Dreiko

[*] Crossfire

[*] OmnixTSC

[*] lark

[*] LegendayRath

[*] Eternal Blaze

[*] Nemesis

[*] someonewhodied

[*] xDaRkNeSsx JiN

[*] Raptor

[*] Chickzama

[*] Domo

[*] WintySoSolo

Reserves

[*] mAceOfHearts

[*] Lord Pwnge18

TEAMS & INFORMATION CENTER

[table=class: grid, width: 335]

Flash Gunblade

• MikelAL93
    - 1-4 20%
  • Demon Wind Bomb
    - 2-3 40%
  • Raptor
    - 3-3 50%

• W:0
  • L:1
  • 0%

Kokonoe's Phantasm
  • Fujiwario
    - 8-3 73%
  • Nemesis
    - 7-5 58%
  • WintySoSolo
    - 0-4 0%

• W:1
  • 50%

BroJin
  • Haven
    - 11-1 92%
  • NeoGio0o
    - 9-1 90%
  • Eternal Blaze
    - 0-3 0%

• W:2
  • L:0
  • 100%

MECHA GOLDEN BANG X!
  • DaiAndOh
    - 1-4 20%
  • Dreiko
    - 4-1 80%
  • Lark
    - 0-0 0%

• W:1
  • L:0
  • 100%

Gundam Domo
  • Ciddypoo
    - 1-4 20%
  • Dark Ranger88
    - 2-3 40%
  • Domo
    - 1-3 25%

• W:0
  • 0%

Someteamwhodied
  • abadlime
    - 12-9 57%
  • someonewhodied
    - 13-10 57%
  • xDaRkNeSsx JiN
    - 15-4 79%

[*]W:4 [*]L:0 [*]100%

The Extraordinary Trio of Scumbags

[*]744Dante

- 1-9 10%

[*]Chickzama

- 4-1 80%

[*]E3vE3 WAZ HEA

- 4-1 80%

[*]W:0 [*]L:2 [*]0%

Team 9

[*]BloodWolf

- 10-14 42%

[*]LegendaryRath

- 3-8 27%

[*]Sezuki

- 2-8 20%

[*]W:0 [*]L:3 [*]0%

[/table]

Upcoming Matches

Saturday:

[*] Noon:

[*] 1 PM CST:

[*]

Sunday:

Team Ranking

MVP Hunt

[*]1. xDaRkNeSsx JiN (46 Points)

[*]2. Haven (32 Points)

[*]3. NeoGio0o (30 Points)

[*]4. Fujiwario (23 Points)

[*]5. someonewhodied (21 Points)

[*]1. Someteamwhodied

[*]2. BroJin

[*]3. Mecha Golden bang XI!!

[*]4. Kokonoe's Phantasm

[*]5. Gundam Domo

[*]5. Flash Gunblade

[*]7. The Extraordinary Trio of Scumbags

[*]8. Team 9

[*] Noon CST:

[*] 1PM CST:

I tend to play offline usually Saturday, so Sunday's would be better. There's no entry fee right?

Also willing to commentate as well play.

I tend to play offline usually Saturday, so Sunday's would be better. There's no entry fee right?

Also willing to commentate as well play.

No entry fee and you're not required to play both days.

I don't mind signing up for this as both, a player and commentator, of course.

I can play both days and I can commentate, but can we please region lock this for the benefit of the world. CP netplay isn't the best thing in the world for people in the same state and I can't imagine it getting better for coast to coast.

Most excellent. Also is there character lock ooc? Not mentioned.

No character locks. Guess I should add that to the rule list too do other people won't be confused as well.

I can play both days and I can commentate, but can we please region lock this for the benefit of the world. CP netplay isn't the best thing in the world for people in the same state and I can't imagine it getting better for coast to coast.

Since the $200 is coming out of my pocket, can't really split it by regions unless people would be willing to take less money. Depending on the demand I may split, but it's highly unlikely.

Frankly I don't think streaming is going to help connections either...

I'm not playing. Just going to run the event.

Edit: The first rule is about lag issues not being disputable. If you guys are really worry about the connections then you really don't have to play. I can't really be going back and forth with you guys about connections.

I'll give it a try...and will probably be bodied fairly hard.

In light of my extremely poor performance tonight I rescind my interest to play in this tournament.

I'll give it a try...and will probably be bodied fairly hard.

In light of my extremely poor performance tonight I rescind my interest to play in this tournament.

Aww.... You sure? We don't officially start till the 16th. And it's a season where you play multiple games over a period.

I'll join. How are captains decided? Or can we form our own teams? (This is a draft right? :V)

Add me to the list as well. I'll see if I can get Rath and someone else on my team.

It's a draft format. So no pre-determined teams.

I'll join. How are captains decided? Or can we form our own teams? (This is a draft right? :V)

I randomly pick Captains on Friday.