Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yes06kin

[XBL/PSN] Ft5 Sets Season 1.1 - "To the Next Level"

My Kanji and my Akihiko are pretty much equal in strength. Usually, if I can't defeat someone with one of them, the other one can do the job just fine, so yeah, Omnix, I main Aki and Kanji :-P.

My Kanji and my Akihiko are pretty much equal in strength. Usually, if I can't defeat someone with one of them, the other one can do the job just fine, so yeah, Omnix, I main Aki and Kanji :-P.

You logically can't main two characters. You can main one and sub the other. If you are trying to run two characters at the same time, you're hindering yourself from improving to a higher level if you was just maining one character.

You logically can't main two characters. You can main one and sub the other. If you are trying to run two characters at the same time, you're hindering yourself from improving to a higher level if you was just maining one character.

i don't get how anyone can play more than one character at once. lls seems like too much.

I don't have too much interest in participating and I can't use skype commentary.

I'll sit back and watch though :) If someone wanted Labrys help then just toss the FT5 set at me afterwards via PM.

Sorry, was kinda busy haha

It's looking like this will happen the weekend before NEC (Nov.30/Dec.1)

I'm probably going to be doing a test stream though this weekend!

It'll be more freeform, just trying to gather more ideas and stuff.

There will be more info later in the week, gotta figure out other stuff first.

-Shaka

P.S: Probably not gonna be on Dustloop for a couple of days, so any questions, hit me up on twitter/skype @yes06kin

Well, the reason I say I main both is because I use them equally (slight difference, though), my skill level with them is pretty much the same, I don't honestly "prefer" any of them, either. I aolso use Yu, Yosuke, Elizabeth and Naoto, and I can be pretty decent with them, but not as near as good as Aki and Kanji. You might even say I have subs and sub-subs, but I can't say I main only one of them. The emotional connection I have with both of them is as deep as an abyss Y_Y

Wait, who is going to be commentating these matches...? (Because I like commentating Yukiko)

Also, I play characters to make up for my lack of skill in fighting another character. Like, I'd play Naoto to fight Elizabeth instead of Yukiko, and I'd use Labrys to fight S.Labrys instead of Yukiko, and I'd use Yukiko to fight Kanji instead of Labrys. I don't think my skill with those characters are the same, but when I'm using them to fight different characters, it feels as if I know what I'm doing. I sub a lot of people, but I'd have to think Yukiko is the character I am the most versatile and skilled at. I don't think people can main two people, but they can pocket a person.

Hey guys.

So the form is live! This will just help clean a lot of things up and find suitable matches to what you're trying to learn.

And I'm really looking for feedback! I wanna make this as welcoming as possible to newer players and players that are just trying to level up!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mvnu81NjeA1cgr0f1xTX_ky2lEsC-E3SPwPPbgBHz5k/viewform

Mikhail: Figuring out commentators atm. Most likely for Yukiko matches, ChosenNinja and Zealous will my main picks but if both of there are unavailable at the time, I'll bring you on board.

Tectal: Plz T_T haha but seriously, I wanna make the YT version just as good as what's being commentated.

If you end up needing my assistance for Labrys stuff on PSN, I'm usually on (PSN tag on the side there). And my skype name is rsquareda if you want to hit me up there.

Ok, form is closed for now, gonna have the matches up by tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't get them up sooner, was pretty sick this entire weekend =(

Anyway. Time! Dec 1. @ 11am PST / 2pm EST.

Thank you all for bearing with me haha.

-Shaka

December 1? Before the PSN tournament, or... ? In case you hadn't seen that it's on that same day, that is, as that date was changed.