Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yes06kin

[XBL/PSN] Ft5 Sets Season 1.1 - "To the Next Level"

either day is good for me but 30 could make it a p4a weekend with the Ft5 on saturday while the psn tourney on sunday.

https://twitter.com/yes06kin/status/402914517685784577 - Nov 19

Although, If it benefits more people, I can do Nov. 29 or 30 as well.

I just want to get this running. Doesn't matter what day>

-Shaka

I see your point :c You and Token should probably compare days together or something before the weekend comes up, though anything on November 29 would cause me to miss it, but I'm just one person and not as important as making sure both events run.

I see your point :c You and Token should probably compare days together or something before the weekend comes up, though anything on November 29 would cause me to miss it, but I'm just one person and not as important as making sure both events run.

Or one of us can run everything in one sitting.

Or one of us can run everything in one sitting.

Sure, but I thought you were trying to stop having like nine-hour sittings because they're exhausting for the streamer/commentators and generally the energy levels drop after so long. At least so far as I've been able to tell.

Sure, but I thought you were trying to stop having like nine-hour sittings because they're exhausting for the streamer/commentators and generally the energy levels drop after so long. At least so far as I've been able to tell.

It's not really that much of a problem in reality compared to what people like Sp00ky and Bifu do for 12+ hours.

http://imgur.com/oFlVjsP

Ok Matches are up! I'll edit the front page in the morning haha

Gonna spend the next few days trying to line up commentators

@Token Did you want to stream this? It'll go right into the tourney + It's for both XBL and PSN

So, uh, I'm going to be fighting Bloo...? What day is this again?

Looking forward to fighting you again. THIS IS MY CHANCE OF REVENGE!...:sweatdrop:oops i mean may the best man win and i think it will be sunday the same day as the psn tourney

Woohoo! I'll be fighting Super Oast!!! This was some nice matchmaking considering me and Oast are quite on similar levels. I guess I'll be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But does it start at the time you stated, and continues on after?

Yea, sunday before the PSN Tourney.

Should start at that time and hopefully it would lead into the PSN tourney that day too.

The XBL block should be first.

-Shaka

looool my match, I think I know how it's going to go (extra advice on it can't hurt though!). Also, Sunday is the only of those three days that really works for me, so I'm glad we're sticking with that.

I'm excited to see Rena promptly clean Zeal's clock for once. Either that or Zeal making her look completely free. I'd enjoy both a lot, that's for sure.

1. When will it start tomorrow? 2. Do anybody need a stream? idk if it will be good but i got one if needed.

Okay, I somewhat posted about this in the tournament thread, but for the sake of making sure enough people see it as well as clarifying final details:

I fully expect to be participating in both events tomorrow, but there is a very good chance I won't be able to communicate via any means with my computer, so I'll only have PSN. This is super inconvenient to everyone, but if someone could be willing to pass me news that way (basically like when it's my turn, more than anything), I'd appreciate it more than anything. I won't be able to read a streamchat or such :c I wish I could change this situation but I totally can't, and I definitely don't want to miss the event(s) due to such an inconvenience, so... yeah D:

Sorry ;w;

Sorry for answering so late.

Stream should be up a little before 11 am PST/2 Pm EST for the XBL block

Thanks for the offer bloo, got the stream covered =) (twitch.tv/yes06kin_true)

and Rena, shoot me a friend request on PSN to make things easier haha

RadFerret is Ladd-Russo iirc, a S.Lab player

-Shaka

Wait! I am right when I think that 11am PST here in GMT is 7pm, am I? That's the time I had set, could be wrong. I can obviously change the time if its wrong but does anybody else wanna convert 11am PST to GMT?

Wait! I am right when I think that 11am PST here in GMT is 7pm, am I? That's the time I had set, could be wrong. I can obviously change the time if its wrong but does anybody else wanna convert 11am PST to GMT?

7PM GMT is correct. Just try to be there maybe 20-30 minutes in advance to make sure your match will still take place.

Sorry for answering so late.

Stream should be up a little before 11 am PST/2 Pm EST for the XBL block

Thanks for the offer bloo, got the stream covered =) (twitch.tv/yes06kin_true)

and Rena, shoot me a friend request on PSN to make things easier haha

RadFerret is Ladd-Russo iirc, a S.Lab player

-Shaka

How many FT10s are you running? If I'm correct, that's about 1 hr before the tournament starts in EST.

How many FT10s are you running? If I'm correct, that's about 1 hr before the tournament starts in EST.

Token from my knowledge of the matches we will have only 7 Ft5 with 4 XBL and 3 PSN and yes 1 hr before the PSN tourney start time