Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yes06kin

[XBL/PSN] Ft5 Sets Season 1.1 - "To the Next Level"

Mon-Tue i'm totally free!

If I said tomorrow, would early be feasible? I'm dancing around odd circumstances, so if not, just let me know when would be absolutely ideal. (Heck, this very moment could work except there's probably nobody available, haha...)

Anytime~

What about stream/commentate/such, Shaka? I assume that's an important part of this since the whole point of the sets is to get critique and help, so, if we played "as soon as possible" tomorrow (obviously not literally upon waking up), would that work for you?

I can do it any day just i can't do it between the times of 8-4 cause of school other than that anytime

@Rena: How early tomorrow? I'm pretty much free before nighttime and I'm can probably scramble a couple commentators

@Bloo/Luca: How about Wed 6pm EST?

I posted that last night, but xP I already talked briefly to Zeal and my situation is basically "if I'm not magically but hopefuly free tomorrow, this arrangement will have to wait for the distant future", which is still all issues on my end, of course :c But otherwise anytime tomorrow so long as we're all awake and hopefully before 2PM EST if possible. Even if it goes 5-4, the set shouldn't take super long.

I'll have no problem streaming the set early.

Worst case scenario, I'll get a couple people and we'll commentate the replay.

I'll also be documenting what they say gameplay-wise as well

I can help with commentary or organization/lobby hosting, since I don't really have many plans and should be available at about any given time.

I'm looking for a good set of matches. I'm rusty for not playing this game, and I want someone who has been playing to help get me back into shape. With the P4A2 hype still embodied in me, I want to get back into the P4A groove again, in preparation for P4A2. I know the release is going to take awhile, but oh well, I'm just saying what I feel.

I wish to fight a Chie, Akihiko, or a S.Lab. If there are any PSN net warriors on here who uses such characters, I hope we can do a session together. Let me warn you ahead of time: I will play terribly due to my long absence from the game. The reason for this is to get myself back into the groove of things.

That's all, I can say for now. If anyone is interested just let me know. So until then, until then!

Okay, all my online nonsense has been sorted out, I think u_u I'm really sorry all that happened right when a bunch of P4A events were set to go. If things are still going with FT5s and stuff, I'd like to resubmit myself as available and willing. That was really the worst timing possible, and I appreciate people trying to work it out with/around me.