Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

Mai pwns Chachakaka, only to be pwned by Relius Clover. Seifer seemed to tracked Mai, probably why Relius didn't nab her. I guess Mai will cross paths with Relius later in the manga and maybe in the CP extension. Dunno why Relius and Hazama are interested in Mai.

I wait for the summary for Ch 18 pt 2.

Mai pwns Chachakaka, only to be pwned by Relius Clover. Seifer seemed to tracked Mai, probably why Relius didn't nab her. I guess Mai will cross paths with Relius later in the manga and maybe in the CP extension. Dunno why Relius and Hazama are interested in Mai.

I wait for the summary for Ch 18 pt 2.

in the fourth game dude not in a CP extend they usually add no playable characters from CP for that. It's because she has the crimson grimore that hasn't been seen since from the dark war.

We don't even know if we are getting an Extended or if she is even going to come out in the next game, so drop the conversation on speculating playable characters or the next game on this thread before the Chaotic Storm goes through.

I have to admit, that was really freaking cute.

Taro in general is just a cutie.

And yes, I'm a man and not afraid to say that.

I just finished 18.5. I just gotta say hearing how the Kisaragis tried hiring assassins to off Jin was unsettling. Seeing Relius in the chapter was quite the surprise too, as well as Hazama...I thought they'd look a bit younger (well Relius at least, Hazama can't technically "age" per say). Seeing Nine makes me wonder if that was just an image of her just to go with ominousness, or her undergoing the change to being Phantom.

I just finished 18.5. I just gotta say hearing how the Kisaragis tried hiring assassins to off Jin was unsettling. Seeing Relius in the chapter was quite the surprise too, as well as Hazama...I thought they'd look a bit younger (well Relius at least, Hazama can't technically "age" per say). Seeing Nine makes me wonder if that was just an image of her just to go with ominousness, or her undergoing the change to being Phantom.

The Kisaragi's has always been somewhat mercenary like, the strongest on the top, so it doesn't surprise me that some in Kisaragi would try to get rid of Jin. Also, Seven of the Ten Saints who was the head of Kisaragi, did go to quite a length to see that Yukianesa wouldn't get it's core released and remain in the Kisaragi family so Kisaragi's as been a bit corrupt in the past.

Relius shouldn't look that younger, it takes place at earliest in the year 2196 (the year Noel enters the school) and latest in the year 2197 (the year Jin kills Tenjou) which is around 4-3 years.

The Kisaragi's has always been somewhat mercenary like, the strongest on the top, so it doesn't surprise me that some in Kisaragi would try to get rid of Jin. Also, Seven of the Ten Saints who was the head of Kisaragi, did go to quite a length to see that Yukianesa wouldn't get it's core released and remain in the Kisaragi family so Kisaragi's as been a bit corrupt in the past.

Relius shouldn't look that younger, it takes place at earliest in the year 2196 (the year Noel enters the school) and latest in the year 2197 (the year Jin kills Tenjou) which is around 4-3 years.

I guess when he went to the future he pretty much looked younger than he was.

Probably just ominousness.

PLOT TWIST: Phantom isn't Nine at all. It's actually Mai!

I don't know anymore. Maybe a grimoire will grant her the ability to use magic or something. Maybe somehow Nine's soul became connected to Mai's and now she can use magic or something.

We still haven't figure out what "Burning Red".

Rival towards the Azure Grimoire!

OR...

IN THE END IT WAS THAT CRIMSON TUNA FROM RAGNA'S GAG REEL! 8D

Jk...

Yeah, wonder what that Crimson Grimoire is lol.

If it's anything like the one from Ragna's gag reel, the kanji should be read as "Aka no Madoushou"... right? Just wondering because Aka isn't really a normal reading of ç´… but that's what it was read as in Ragna's gag reel.

Previous chapter was 18.5 (or 18 part 2, 18 "Latter Half", whatever), current chapter is "chapter 20"... okay.

Okay,if you had any illusions of Seifer being a good guy, I'm afraid this chapter shatters them completely. He plans on using Mai to help in human/grimoire merging experiments to see if he can merge with the BurningRed, so he sends an alchemical monster to attack her so he can kidnap her under the guise of a "rescue attempt". Luckily Cajun is able to notice something is up.

Oh and Seifer referred to Mai as a successful "Remix Heart" so apparently "Remix Heart" is a term for people who have merged with grimoires. Cajun obviously knew that when she named their little group "Remix Heart" so that makes me wonder.

I wonder was Seifer and Mai were talking about. I'm really interested in what the Burning Red can do.

To put it simply:

Mai: I'm feeling like I'm not staying as myself and becoming someone else, Please save my Seifer-sensei.

Seifer: Off course I will (Yes! I'm one step closer to fuse myself with BurningRed!)

So Seifer used to work at Sector Seven and he can change his appearance...

So BurningRed is the ultimate Grimoire that Nine researched, and no one has ever obtained.

Story starting to become more interesting. Kokonoe finally appears in the manga and I expect to see more of her through future chapters. Also, this current story will give more insight with Mai knowing more about her grimoire, BurningRed. I hope Cajun will get to her in time before things REALLY get messy.