Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alpha152

[TBA] Rebel Up (GGXRD, DFC, P4AU, UNIEL, BBCP, SG) - Walnut, CA

I should probably mention this here.

Mando is gonna be running "Gundam EX VS Full Boost" same day. You can find more info here.

https://www.facebook.com/events/688644247824281/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Also, gonna do my side Poverty stream as usual. These games will be ran on here.

Aquapazza - PS3

Vampire Savior - UD-CPS2

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code - Laptop

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - PS3

More info is on the 3rd post down.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?18441-Feb-8-2013-Rebel-Up%21-Season-Finale-%28BBCP-GGAC-R-P4A%29-Walnut-CA

I should probably mention this here.

Mando is gonna be running "Gundam EX VS Full Boost" same day. You can find more info here.

https://www.facebook.com/events/688644247824281/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Also, gonna do my side Poverty stream as usual. These games will be ran on here.

Aquapazza - PS3

Vampire Savior - UD-CPS2

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code - Laptop

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - PS3

More info is on the 3rd post down.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?18441-Feb-8-2013-Rebel-Up%21-Season-Finale-%28BBCP-GGAC-R-P4A%29-Walnut-CA

But what about that hype ass Vs Shoot em up game you had? It had such a great turnout last time!

But what about that hype ass Vs Shoot em up game you had? It had such a great turnout last time!

That really is just an issue of time VS number of games VS energy VS being only 1 stream station VS space. I like a lot of games & I like em to have stream time as well, but my little station can only really fit 3 systems max.

I plan to do it again and, hopefully, get more ppl to play.

I'd like to bring to attention that someone's PS3 (that was on the right half of the arcade) still has Super Arcade's copy of Persona 4 Arena inside of it. Anyone who brought a console please check in case it might have been left there. If anyone manages to find it please contact me ASAP, or return it back to Super Arcade.

I'd put all your matches on stream if you listened to TheRealBobMan.

I'm looking forward to this Kokonoe event, where we'll all be playing in skirts.

A little courtesy post to tell ya'll I am running side tourneys for Aquapazza, Vampire savior, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Melty Blood this Saturday alongside the main event in my ever growing corner. You can get more details on the first page, 3rd post down.

We'll be running gundam again during rebel up start time sometime after 4PM. Also we can open up more stations if there are a lot of people who want to play.

It's great to have Skullgirls as a part of Rebel Up.

Heads up that there isn't any entrance fee so if you've been on the fence to enter, please enter. There will be plenty of players, including myself and Mike Z willing give you a rundown of the changes to the game and a lot has changed in the game. 

Also, is there anyone in the San Diego area coming down to Rebel Up that would be willing to carpool with someone? If so, let me know.

See everyone on Saturday!

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that Mike Watson just launched his Kickstarter for rennovations for Super Arcade. If you didn't already know, Super Arcade has been in some financial turmoil for some time now and has been close to shutting down permanently several times. But with this he's hoping to restructure the place, bring in some new business models, as well as much needed revenue (and a new CLEAN bathroom, thank based gawd).

Please take the time to atleast watch the video and read the pitch by the man who has provided us with the place where we've had countless hours of whacky fun grinding it out with eachother.

Updated the first post with info on the Kickstarter. 

For this upcoming event, the plan is to hold a $1 entry fee (per person) for each game. However, instead of a payout the money will be donated to the Super Arcade Kickstarter assuming the goal is not reached by the event (4/5).

Please input your thought onto this poll, thanks! 

http://strawpoll.me/1392198

Since a majority seem to be fine with running this here is how it will go: 

- $1 entry fee per game

- However $1 will be the minimum amount and you are free to contribute however much you would like

- $1 per game is to prevent people from being deterred to enter any games, if the entry was $5 per game people might not enter games they want to play for fun

Numakie will also be running his games with the $1 entry so there's even more games to help contribute!