Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegendaryRath

[BBCP] FT10s - Season 3.1 - Sat. 1/11/2014

Just posted a suggestion.

I won't enter this.

Afterall I need to train up some before I do these type of things.

So...when is this?

My bad, I don't want to overlap with Token's tournament this weekend. Unless anyone has a good reason I'll aim for it all to be set up for the next weekend.

You mean besides the fact that there aren't enough people for an actual tournament?

It's like saying to hold NEC because some random is streaming casuals at their house... Not to be offensive to anyone purposely, but I think that's a rather legit reason, yes?

It's nice of you to be considerate, but... Yeah

It's time to vote for who you want to see play. I'm planning to run two sets for persona and one set for blazblue. The stream will take place on Saturday the 11th or Sunday the 12th, depending on availability and players' schedules. This weekend was a no go, as to not interfere with Token's tournament.

If you were suggested to play but you will not be available (or would prefer not to), then please let me know ASAP. I'll do my best to contact all the players involved as early as possible so I can plan accordingly.

Persona:

These are all of the suggestions for the p4a FT10. Here's the link to the poll where you can vote. http://poll.pollcode.com/3976135#sthash.ir94oae1.dpuf

StandardOil(Akihiko) vs. ShinSyn (Narukami)

Diarmuid (Naoto) VS ehrik (Yosuke)

yes06kin (Chie) VS. FluxWaveZ (S.Lab)

MikhailLuca (Yukiko) VS. xNaCl (Aigis)

Jona (Akihiko) VS Miller (Yosuke)

RenaTurnip (Naoto) vs. Diarmuid (Naoto)

Bace (Narukami) Vs Omniscythe (Chie)

LegendaryRath (Mitsuru) VS xNaCl (Aigis)

RockVolnuttx(Liz) vs. Rhapsody(Narukami)

Blazblue:

These are all of the suggestions for the BBCP FT10. here's the link to the poll where you can vote. http://poll.pollcode.com/9542159#sthash.jXL093X4.dpuf

Hypermarth (Izayoi) Vs Crossfire (Ragna)

Rsquard(Bang) VS. -Kuro-(Az)

BloodwolF(Nu) VS Rsquared(Bang)

-Kuro- (Hazama) vs. Psykotik (Carl)

TD (Rachel) vs Tsubaki 5B (Tsubaki/Izayoi)

~~~

You mean besides the fact that there aren't enough people for an actual tournament?

It's like saying to hold NEC because some random is streaming casuals at their house... Not to be offensive to anyone purposely, but I think that's a rather legit reason, yes?

It's nice of you to be considerate, but... Yeah

I understand your concern, but from my point of view it makes perfect sense to hold off one weekend. For starters, the same people who have watched and participated in the FT10s in the past are mostly the same group who will be watching/participating in Token's tournament. Those tournaments also tend to get good turnouts, good number of views, and not to mention the fact that I will be participating as well. Also, Token is a good friend, and I would prefer not to disrespect him by competing with him.

Practically, it's now Thursday morning and there's no possible way to set all of this up and contact all the players by Saturday or Sunday. In my experience I need some time to get it all done and let the poll get votes.

Again, you raised a valid point. i'm glad you guys are open about that sort of stuff. One week isn't too long to wait, is it? :)

edit: I realize that when you said "You mean besides the fact that there aren't enough people for an actual tournament?" You might have been referring to the BBCP tournament. I was only thinking of the p4a one. It's a shame that BBCP isn't getting much of a following there yet.. During the stream we should do our best to promote these sorts of events. Hopefully Blaz gets the same interest that persona's been getting soon :)

Greekangel

Bang/Terumi

North Carolina, East Coast

I think I can commentate as well, seeing as I am a bit more knowledgeable here than in P4A. I hope people can actually hear me through my sucky laptop mics T.T

The Polls are now closed. I'm aiming to stream this Saturday (1/11/2014) and I'm starting to contact all of the players to find the best time to start. The stream will consist of one set in BBCP, two sets in P4A, followed by an open lobby where people in the chat can set up their own FT3s/FT5s.

P4A:

1st - 5 Votes - StandardOil(Akihiko) vs. ShinSyn (Narukami)

1st - 5 Votes - RenaTurnip (Naoto) vs. Diarmuid (Naoto)

3rd - 3 Votes - yes06kin (Chie) VS. FluxWaveZ (S.Lab) [Only if 1st or 2nd place are unable to play, or during the open lobby]

3rd - 3 Votes - MikhailLuca (Yukiko) VS. xNaCl (Aigis) [Only if 1st or 2nd place are unable to play, or during the open lobby]

BBCP:

1st - 8 Votes - Hypermarth (Izayoi) Vs Crossfire (Ragna)

2nd - 5 Votes - -Kuro- (Hazama) vs. Psykotik (Carl) [Only if 1st place is unable to play, or during the open lobby]

If this is after 1pm cst, put me down for future sets.

-PSN ID: Chickzama

-Character: Hazama/Terumi

-Region: South (Texas)

-PSN ID: ChronoVex

-Character: Ragna/Arakune

i'm available for whenever.

:o I'm up for it

-PSN ID: xHikka

-Character: Amane

Im normally up for it on weekends

I had this idea while looking at the list of players in the 1st page. Since we have some characters represented more than others, would it be any good idea if:

for example: Kagura vs. Hazama FT10 with 2 Kagura and 2 Hazama players, players taking turns switching every 2 matches (HZ1 vs. KG1 > HZ1 vs. KG2 > HZ2 vs. KG2 > HZ2 vs. KG1 > loop) or after losing/winning. This way the spectators could inspect any specific traits any player has and suggest tips on how to improve their game, thus the participants could learn how to play that MU better.