Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulcan422

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold Story Thread (spoilers)

....you gotta be shitting me this is a surprise. Lol

HOLD IT. Do you really think Atlus won't happen have a few surprises relating to the story. I do have a feeling we will get a secret charcter in Persona 4 U..

HOLD IT. Do you really think Atlus won't happen have a few surprises relating to the story. I do have a feeling we will get a secret charcter in Persona 4 U..

fair point. But seriously this was a big surprise all together

So if this is true and we even get one character. With Aksys's policy of never changing a select screen but instead adding to it, whilst always maintaining symmetry, we can expect 2 or possibly 4 new characters if any. (I predicted Kokopuffs being added to CP this way, so I'm on a roll.)

So if this is true and we even get one character. With Aksys's policy of never changing a select screen but instead adding to it, whilst always maintaining symmetry, we can expect 2 or possibly 4 new characters if any. (I predicted Kokopuffs being added to CP this way, so I'm on a roll.)

Heh, wish I could be that optimistic about it. I at least predict one additional character, possibly an arcade time release character, simply because the command list page on the official site is clearly missing a slot, and that goes for the PDF version of it as well.

Forgive me if some of these are already in the pastebin document or if this video has been posted here already in some alternate form, but I just randomly stumbled upon a BUNCH of MINAZUKI'S win quotes during a Score Attack run that were captured on Leshone Jones' Youtube channel. It shows off his quotes to Yosuke, Junpei, Yukiko, Teddie, Aigis, Naoto, Elizabeth, (he sounds ANGRY!) Akihiko, Mitsuru, whom he also seems to have some special pre-battle dialogue with, and Yu, who he also has a special intro with. His generic, "I'm a Time Released character with no proper ending, but congratulations anyway!" message is in here too. Someone feel like translating please? Also, the comb of the Hazama colors plus the shades makes his IK look so UBER-trolly! LOL! Also, what's that song playing when he's about to fight Mitsuru? I don't recognize it, but I'm less familiar with P3's OST in general. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnnh_lPEdtw

Forgive me if some of these are already in the pastebin document or if this video has been posted here already in some alternate form, but I just randomly stumbled upon a BUNCH of MINAZUKI'S win quotes during a Score Attack run that were captured on Leshone Jones' Youtube channel. It shows off his quotes to Yosuke, Junpei, Yukiko, Teddie, Aigis, Naoto, Elizabeth, (he sounds ANGRY!) Akihiko, Mitsuru, whom he also seems to have some special pre-battle dialogue with, and Yu, who he also has a special intro with. His generic, "I'm a Time Released character with no proper ending, but congratulations anyway!" message is in here too. Someone feel like translating please? Also, the comb of the Hazama colors plus the shades makes his IK look so UBER-trolly! LOL! Also, what's that song playing when he's about to fight Mitsuru? I don't recognize it, but I'm less familiar with P3's OST in general. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnnh_lPEdtw

Actually we didn't know about this..thanks :D

Heh, wish I could be that optimistic about it. I at least predict one additional character, possibly an arcade time release character, simply because the command list page on the official site is clearly missing a slot, and that goes for the PDF version of it as well.

I wouldn't pay much attention to missing slots on official sites or PDFs. Most of the time it means absolutely nothing other than a straw to grasp on to.

I wouldn't pay much attention to missing slots on official sites or PDFs. Most of the time it means absolutely nothing other than a straw to grasp on to.

I still think we are going to get some console exculsives charcter. I am going to predict one of those characters is Adachi and the other is a charcter to promote Persona 5

Great find! I'd translate this if I could but my japanese skills are very basic. However, if someone still have doubts about the kid SHO's talking about is a girl or whatever... He just says "That child". It may be the girl used as a base to Labrys and Aigis, but she is not related to Sho in a family way. He probably met her in the hospital after getting his Plume of Dusk.

And the song playing when he's facing Mitsuru is Calamity from P3.

Well, yeah, it's obviously not a clear indication of anything. It's just meant to supplement an earlier prediction I had that there would at least be one additional character after SHO Minazuki's release, which was exactly three weeks after P4A2's release.

And the song playing when he's facing Mitsuru is Calamity from P3.

Pretty sure this is false. Calamity/Crisis is Shadow Yukari's theme.

Pretty sure this is false. Calamity/Crisis is Shadow Yukari's theme.

Crisis is Shadow Akihiko's theme. At least that' what I've heard in the Ost Thread. And just because it isn't Mitsuru's theme (Which is "Shadow" in her shadow form) it doesn't mean that it can't play in a match against her. RWA asked what was the song on the video not her theme.

I completely forgot about Basement. I'm pretty sure it was Basement in the video.

Anyway, did someone translate what SHO said in that video? Maybe he actually said something that could give us a clue about something.

I completely forgot about Basement. I'm pretty sure it was Basement in the video.

Anyway, did someone translate what SHO said in that video? Maybe he actually said something that could give us a clue about something.

video as in...?

Unless ya mean those screens of P-Sho and The Other Sho's convo, we need that too if someone would be so kind to translate it

Crisis is Shadow Akihiko's theme. At least that' what I've heard in the Ost Thread. And just because it isn't Mitsuru's theme (Which is "Shadow" in her shadow form) it doesn't mean that it can't play in a match against her. RWA asked what was the song on the video not her theme.

Ah, my bad. That's what I get for not paying attention to the context of a discussion.

Though, after you mentioned it, I guess I do recall Crisis being Shadow Akihiko's theme from the vids I saw. What's Shadow Yukari's, then? I have a vague memory of Deep Breath, Deep Breath, but that could be Shadow Junpei's.

video as in...?

Unless ya mean those screens of P-Sho and The Other Sho's convo, we need that too if someone would be so kind to translate it

I posted a Youtube video of someone doing a Score Attack run with SHO. All of his win quotes were captured. He defeated Yosuke, Junpei, Naoto, Yu, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Yukiko, Teddie, Aigis, and Elizabeth, with all of his win quotes captured. If you don't want to dig around for it, I'll just put it up again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnnh_lPEdtw Sidenote, but I really like that sig of yours, nice to see another Relius around. I've got to figure out how to get myself a profile pic up.

Sorry about that Master Of Chaos. Didn't mean for this to spill off into something else. I already found out what I wanted to know about music over there anyway.

I posted a Youtube video of someone doing a Score Attack run with SHO. All of his win quotes were captured. He defeated Yosuke, Junpei, Naoto, Yu, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Yukiko, Teddie, Aigis, and Elizabeth, with all of his win quotes captured. If you don't want to dig around for it, I'll just put it up again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnnh_lPEdtw Sidenote, but I really like that sig of yours, nice to see another Relius around. I've got to figure out how to get myself a profile pic up.

Ah, right. Thanks for that.

And thank you. I don't use Relius as good as say, Ryo but I do know some good tech...besides I tend to be jojo-like with Relius.

Anywho, yeah, thanks for the video, I'll look into it later when I get freetime

So has anybody had a chance to decipher some of those quotes from my video yet?

I'll look into it and see what I can translate, if it lines up with a [pastebin file I found with quotes (though it's been a month since the last update) I'll edit this post and say what there is.

I remembered when the Shadow Operatives might have interrogated Adachi. Remember the beginning of Mitsuru's P4A story when she says that she didn't believe that a Class 4 Shadow Incident (Or something like that) happened in Inaba? How would she find out that it was a Shadow-related incident without interrogating Adachi?

I remembered when the Shadow Operatives might have interrogated Adachi. Remember the beginning of Mitsuru's P4A story when she says that she didn't believe that a Class 4 Shadow Incident (Or something like that) happened in Inaba? How would she find out that it was a Shadow-related incident without interrogating Adachi?

....Dojima musta told them Yu's little story about tvs and whatnot :P

I'm pretty sure it's because of a report that might've been submitted by Naoto. Why else would the guy from Public Safety have already known that Naoto was a Persona user when he called her in to spy on Mitsuru?