Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A Event for December: 5 v 5 Team Tournament Dustloop vs GameFAQs (looking for December 15, 2013 @ 3PM EST)

Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as

• Pokemon Style
    • SBO Style

Hey guys, Token here.

This month, I would like to plan a 5 v 5 Team Tournament.

Dustloop vs GameFaqs

First, I'll amass a list of players who are interested in playing. At a certain point, I'll cut it off and create a poll. There, people will vote who on will be on the team.

As always, this will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/token

IF you have any question, please feel free to ask down below and I'll answer soon as I can.

I like to join pls

edit: i feel like a little kid who to be grown up but is small and weak to be one

I'd be up for being on team Dustloop. Gamefaqs has given me enough reasons to want to through them into a wall, so this will help relieve some non-existent stress.

Sounds interesting. I might participate, but need to check to see if I have any upcoming plans that day. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I can for sure participate, and I would like to be on team Dustloop if I could. That is if there's still room for me to play that is.

So, how's our team looking so far? Because the GameFAQs team is looking pretty solid.

They've got TSK(?), Colpevole, FluxwaveZ, SaffronDojo, and Amaterasu04.

That's a Kanji(?), Chie, S.Labrys, (Another?) Narukami, and an Akihiko. We have... Well, I don't know who we have. xD

And then for subs they have Kyokugen(Akihiko), StandardOil(Akihiko), and Ninja(Yosuke?).

We needs peoples!

So, how's our team looking so far? Because the GameFAQs team is looking pretty solid.

They've got TSK(?), Colpevole, FluxwaveZ, SaffronDojo, and Amaterasu04.

That's a Kanji(?), Chie, S.Labrys, (Another?) Narukami, and an Akihiko. We have... Well, I don't know who we have. xD

And then for subs they have Kyokugen(Akihiko), StandardOil(Akihiko), and Ninja(Yosuke?).

We needs peoples!

Isn't Amaterasu04 from Brazil? If so, he can't play. That's not going to fly.

Im learning a new things about my character i can go into battle if needed!

Tourney is this Sunday, right? We still don't have teams, right? Help!

According to token's opening post he will be opening a poll up before the tournament.

edit: and if the the tournament is indeed this Sunday, I'd say it's a good time to start voting.