Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A Event for December: 5 v 5 Team Tournament Dustloop vs GameFAQs (looking for December 15, 2013 @ 3PM EST)

Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as

• Pokemon Style
    • SBO Style

If you just need someone to absolutely make a solid decision about participating, I can and will step up to fill in the spot, but I can't promise to be the best I've been, so there is likely somebody better around to pick. Plus half the current team has likely no idea who I am, so that could just end up being weird xD

I think I can find someone to fill the missing spot when I'm done with work.

I was thinking of asking Zeal, but I'll just hold up until you aren't busy. I messaged every player I suggested and will have to wait for them to get back to me.

edit: We need subs so PM me or repost to confirm yourself and I will add you to the list.

edit2: Zealous5000 confirmed to be on the front line.

you know I'm in finally we getting somewhere and btw sorry if I was sounding like a dick but I just want to have this tourney be a good one to kick off the new year that why I said some of the things I said

Who's your team captain, guys? You need someone to call the shots. I'd vote for Zealous, as that's probably the best captain you guys could have atm. I'll try and scrounge up some alternatives for your team.

IIRC, Team Bace was Bace as the captain (not playing, though), with Me, Rath, Diarmuid, Grover, and a secret 5th as the team. I think Omex also said he wouldn't be playing, but I don't remember for sure.

oh, so you guys meant me and diarmuid? that might be tough seeing as we're at school if this happens tomorrow. if it happens later, i'll need to attempt to steal someone's ps3. also, i like how you guys planned this w/o telling me anything. Such team, very cooperation

Most of the players got back to me. Still need as many subs as possible considering the date isn't set for this(PM me or repost and I'll add you to the list)

As of right now,

Front line: Zealous5000, RsquaredA2, Zeal34, MikhailLuca, Kirito201

Subs: Bloo561, Ry-buster

E:vvvv thanks for the heads up

Kirito said he could join on the front line or subs whatever place needed him more.

Wow, we're really scrapping the bottom of the bucket. No Chie players or Aigis players. May God have mercy on our souls. /shotshotshot

By the way, with Zealous covering the Yukiko front, should I head over to the Naoto side of life?

Wow, we're really scrapping the bottom of the bucket. No Chie players or Aigis players. May God have mercy on our souls. /shotshotshot

By the way, with Zealous covering the Yukiko front, should I head over to the Naoto side of life?

Fuck Chie. I play Chie and still Fuck Chie. I'd rather watch a bunch of Yukikos and Naotos win. We have a Narukami and a Mitsuru so that counts for something. Anyway, play whoever you want. Just be prepared to keep their insane Chie player away from you.

edit: Actually, you might want to consider playing Naoto. A more diverse team is better and more fun to watch, and if you have to play Colpevole I'd think you do better as Naoto.

So we have a Labrys, Naoto, Yukiko, Mitsuru, and Narukami... which of these characters has a good matchup against Chie again? Oh, wait...

I'm just joking, I know we can win!

So we have a Labrys, Naoto, Yukiko, Mitsuru, and Narukami... which of these characters has a good matchup against Chie again? Oh, wait...

Narukami does just fine against Chie. Mitsuru is great against Chie when there's lag because getting under her is a pain in the ass.

I always thought Chie bodied Narukami.

Forgive me if I get bodied then..."shrugs shoulders".

I need to get some practice before the day of the event. I'm so not ready mentally. Too bad no one's not willing to play me.

oh, so you guys meant me and diarmuid? that might be tough seeing as we're at school if this happens tomorrow. if it happens later, i'll need to attempt to steal someone's ps3. also, i like how you guys planned this w/o telling me anything. Such team, very cooperation

Since tomorrow isn't perfect for me either, maybe we could have team bace vs the winner a different day?

1) To my knowledge, Team Bace is Team Dustloop (Bace, Omexcross, OmnixTSC, ?, ?) unless people want to fight bace and beat him for his spot (this was discussed when we went out to lunch at NEC).

2) My job bopped me so this is getting pushed back until after New Years (being a dishwasher sucks)

this isn't happening until a little while so nbd... i think?

Forgive me if I get bodied then..."shrugs shoulders".

I need to get some practice before the day of the event. I'm so not ready mentally. Too bad no one's not willing to play me.

There's quite a bit of time before the tournament, don't worry about it. Don't pressure yourself and just have fun with it. I'll add you next time I'm on PSN and we can get some practicing in.

Edit: lol

Got the day off tomorrow at the last minute so this will happen as originally scheduled.

It's happening tomorrow(Sunday) at 3pm EST according to Token's most recent post.

Edit: though it's hard to understand why. It doesn't seem like team bace is ready and our team was put together today. I would have taken the initiative earlier but the opening post said our members would be voted on. Well, I'm gonna do what I can to make sure the current line up can play. Subs please! Mikhail if you or anyone else have subs message me them, thanks.

But you were at the table when we talked about it (though we were just joking at the time). It ended up becoming a real thing D:

Anyways, team DL seems to be semi-ready. Now all you guys need is a captain!

It doesn't matter. Play the player in this case, not the character. If you thought MUs would help you against Colpevole, you're sadly mistaken. I suggest you use as much lag as you possibly can. It's his only real weakness.

I'm messaging everyone on Dustloop and adding them on PSN now. Hopefully with this I'll be able to fill the role as captain unless someone else wants to step up.

edit: Admittedly, I still have no clue what tag Zealous plays under on PSN.