Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A Event for December: 5 v 5 Team Tournament Dustloop vs GameFAQs (looking for December 15, 2013 @ 3PM EST)

Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of style should the tournament be ran as

• Pokemon Style
    • SBO Style

team bace aka team get ****** is good to go tomorrow! atm its omex omnix LK myself and surprise 5th. this is subject to change cause I kinda want diarmuid to play but dont know if hes available aaaa

Last time I checked Manukiru has a pretty serious zero bar, I forget where he lives though. It might be a thing with just me. I'll add him to the list but it will be kind of tentative.

Trying to do a final check on Zeal and Kirito if anyone knows what's up with them.

me having zero bar makes sense, i'm in western canada and i'm playing with east coast USA...

At least you make sense unlike the guy from Brazil...

me having zero bar makes sense, i'm in western canada and i'm playing with east coast USA...

Yeah I wasn't trying to bash your connection or anything. I remember you telling me you lived in some far off portion of Canada.

e: Which sucks because now I can't even add you as a possible sub. I like watching S.lab players, too. :arg:

All players for DL come to the "DL 5v5 players" lobby i have it set up so you guys can warm up before it starts

there are too many of use to fit into 1 lobby, 8 of us are already in one, (sorry for not responding to those invites)

there are too many of use to fit into 1 lobby, 8 of us are already in one, (sorry for not responding to those invites)

no problem

no problem

I'm about to open the pre-game lobby in a few minutes.

I did my best to make my connection better. So where's the room or whatever?

I sorta subbed you out because that connection ughhh. I don't know if it's going to work out for a lot of people. We can discuss it in the stream chat, it's in the opening post.

Came in just to be silly, whoo!

#Phantom9th

#AspiringOnlineWarrior

GGs btw, had fun.