Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIne

FRC question (yes, i know)

I suppose that is true, though once you are used to it, It would be easy But what would really mess people up, I would figure is HCL AD punishes when the opponent is crouch blocking or guessing whether the opponent is going to tech after 236 S and in which direction and throw them into the corner for it..or dropping the combo at 5S...J.4H(whiff):(

also does anyone have the original video uploaded in the " How to do fast fall j.s VCL" thread.. i wanna see it so when i learn to AD properly...i know how to combo it properly..

I suppose that is true, though once you are used to it, It would be easy

But what would really mess people up, I would figure is HCL AD punishes when the opponent is crouch blocking or guessing whether the opponent is going to tech after 236 S and in which direction and throw them into the corner for it..or dropping the combo at 5S...J.4H(whiff):(

she can 6p'd out of it. you have to sneak it in

or learn to dash break and feint a J.H into a 2k...i know how to this coincidentally..

to do fast fall I believe you just have to input it within 31 frames of the previous move. not 100% sure but when you need to do it, it'll come to you like second nature. nothing you really need to focus on unless you plan to leave j.s out of some jump installed combos. (which for the most part serves no purpose) j.k FFVCL, 5K, HCL 6666 FFVCL Overhead fishing (high airdash into FFVCL) HCL 6FRC6 j.s FFVCL are pretty much the only practical uses. Maybe some j.d follow ups?

Thanks for the help.....I made HUGE progress (IMO) today....I can do the AD off Tk standalone pretty easily and off j.k j.s 6p 5s jc j.s HCl...I still need to practice off 6p 5h i think i know why i can't get it, I have to make her get more height before i attempt to dash :v: but just to be sure, can someone give an example of it so see if i am doing something wrong...cause it can't be the 6frc6 part not being too fast or accurate and it can't be that i am TKing incorrectly (i am using the 360 method when using 6p 5h) so it has to be something else... maybe the delay on 5h is throwing off my timing hmmmm:8/: ?? i can also do grounded TK UF to J.s S-dive combos and j.k. J.s Tk UF jc. etc...its so easy to do :keke:

TK UF JS JH PDIVE JS VCL CS JS JH KDIVE (or if you can, instead of KDIVE) HCL AD JS VCL CS JS JH HCL AD JH PDIVE S/KDIVE. The above combo will net you 300+ damage on most of the cast with a normal guard bar. Not to mention it's super simple to pull off.

Do you have recovery turned on? 5S doesn't combo into JH and I'm about 90% sure you can't follow that UF (you're in the air already, no need to TK it) with 5S. Also about that video, does anyone else find it slightly odd that he uses PKS for the FRC?

i think it is 5hs he forgot the h anyway instead of uf try vcl there i found that hs+k+s is very convinient for a stick user .... isnt the assigned button pks?

did your combo look like this?

*See first vid in zip

if so you don't have recovery turned on. I made the same mistake when I started learning I-No. LOL

Notice how sometimes next to the combo counter how it says beat in color and sometimes it says it darked out? When it's darked out it means that a combo was escapable. When you don't have recovery on the dummy won't tech out.

A combo I would suggest learning that is similiar to what you're trying to do is:

6P 5H JH 236P 66 VCL FRC 5H HCL FRC 66 JS VCL CS VCL 5P CS HCL.

Just as flashy but with more damage and for less tension. Truthfully you only need 25% tension to start this, you'll gain the rest by the time you need it.

*See second vid in zip.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2orT213Q3RrUm14dnc9PQ

Do you have recovery turned on?

5S doesn't combo into JH and I'm about 90% sure you can't follow that UF (you're in the air already, no need to TK it) with 5S.

Also about that video, does anyone else find it slightly odd that he uses PKS for the FRC?

Yeah i know, i didn't have the recovery on...and i know it was escapable cause you can usually tech from the 6p 5s part...i know i dont have to TK UF, but i do it for the LULZ...and it feels more comfortable...since i got used to 360's, pretty much every motion thats not a 360 feels slightly weird, i even sometimes do p-note or h-note (214 p or H) as 63214 P or H :keke:

also I do PKS for frc...its not weird..i also use default controls...for my pksh...

I do Dizzy's bubbles like that too 632147+X except the stupid new Necro's Anger input fucks things up for me when I try to dash after a P bubble.

LOL my note input is usually something like a super reverse dragon punch. Usually once I get a knock down it's 277214+P+22+22/44(+66+X) Sounds kind of complicated but it's really just a super jump reverse airdash into a controlled note. lol

PKS is standard if you're on pad but if you're on stick then it's usually KSH. That vid to me looks like it was made with stick because the inputs are way too perfect for pad. I mean this is me doing 5K (stand alone jump install) HCL on pad and look how it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEadycWYKY

I also use pks for frcs when I played #R at the arcades. Reason being is that my thumb is way stronger than my index. Also, If your in the air how does that necro anger input screw you up... :S

6P 5H JH 236P 66 VCL FRC 5H HCL FRC 66 JS VCL CS VCL 5P CS HCL.

Making me lol :v:

Just letting you know you'll almost never need extended combos w/ino Sine. If your get frcs consistently (you said you are right?) you'll never have the tension to do this w/out gold burst.

Cool combo but for a beginner its probably a tad hard.

Edit: Cept pot coz he's a whore who never dies :( and you do tensionless combos on him no sweat.

I do Dizzy's bubbles like that too 632147+X except the stupid new Necro's Anger input fucks things up for me when I try to dash after a P bubble.

LOL my note input is usually something like a super reverse dragon punch. Usually once I get a knock down it's 277214+P+22+22/44(+66+X) Sounds kind of complicated but it's really just a super jump reverse airdash into a controlled note. lol

PKS is standard if you're on pad but if you're on stick then it's usually KSH. That vid to me looks like it was made with stick because the inputs are way too perfect for pad. I mean this is me doing 5K (stand alone jump install) HCL on pad and look how it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEadycWYKY

Heh...whenever i want to do something like that sometimes i input P- note like 6321474 44 or 66 for Air dash back Jump controlled p note, i dont really super jump...and yeah i am pretty consistent with the frc's

is it really 6, FRC 6, or 6, FRC [6] just to make sure the dash buffers. do I use the same technique after the throw?

you can't negative edge directional inputs? or do you mean at the same time as the FRC? if so it would actually be FRC and 6 then another 6. however it'll only work for the TK version. you have to do 6thenFRCthen6 in order to do the jump installed method. It's the same for the throw and the same for a ground note.

I've had problems with FRC+6 since delays on the macro buttons make directional inputs come before it. Sticks should have absolutely no problem because of the way they work. So both methods work... And the faster the better imo.

when i was learning it and i realized that i had to do it as frc+6 for the dash, i had problems with it too..its like you have to do it as 6+frc at the point of the frc and then frc+6 for the dash...you have to like slide your index from L1(my macro for frc)to the thumb for the 6 without the game thinking you pressed 6+frc(slight delay)6...so it has to think you pressed frc+6...at least that's how I get my dash...but the most important think IMO is not the speed of 6,frc+6 (although that is extremely important) but the height in her jump for the HCL...if you are TKing it make sure you do the entire 360(yes, i changed my method and produced results) not just 632147(8)6 or another variant cause when you do it as 632147896 it help her gain height for the dash... doing it too low and pressing 6frc6 as fast as humanly possible produces no dash...which was what my problem was before...even in the air i do it as 632147896 k to help me time the frc then at the point of frc 6+frc+6, not at the same time, but as i stated above, kinda slide it from your index to your thumb... Also reverse chemical love air dash into H dive looks extremely cool :)