Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

BBCP PSN Tournament (January 26th, 2014 @ 3PM)

I'm really sorry, But I don't think I'll be ready for this tournement... I'm nowhere skilled enough to play at a competitive level, and I'm still trying to find out who works for me best as a Main.

Sorry, but I think I should drop out.

EDIT: I won't drop out of this tournement, but I'm going to try and practice a lot more.

That's the spirit Candy. You're not losing anything by playing in it and just think of it as more practice.

I'll jump in as well.

PSN: LBLOODWOLFL

Um... I just thought I should warn you guys that I heard word from Token was going to push back the date of this tourney a bit because of technical issues. But it's probably best that we get the tourney information from Token himself.

Don't know if I could make it or if I'd meet the connectivity requirement, but I'll know in a day or two if I'd like to take a crack at this.

My connection speed should be good enough, I think.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

I'm up for this! Count me in for whenever it ends up happening.

I still am terrible at CP, but I'm excited about seeing awesome players and getting my butt handed to me flashily.

PSN: NorseFTX

I'm down but, how does one deal with laggy connections during a tourney match?

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Ughh this blows! If I was anymore competent on stick I'd join, need more practice, but for sure next time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Um... I just thought I should warn you guys that I heard word from Token was going to push back the date of this tourney a bit because of technical issues. But it's probably best that we get the tourney information from Token himself.

Yeah, I thought I sent that comment about two weeks ago. Yeah, my PS3 is dead at the time. I'm using my roommate's PS3 but I can't download BBCP on it so this is indeed pushed back to sometime in Feb.