Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

Rocky | Rocky | Lawndale, California (Los Angeles) | Delay 4

I suck so if anyone wants to give me a lesson.:yaaay:

Also, what the heck version are you all using? I'm using the latest one and on like, everyone except maybe 3 people it says Version Err =\ Which one is everyone using?

Klaige | Klaige | West Des Moines, IA | Delay 4 (now delay 2 as of 1.05)

Update : I'm on Delay 2 now as well... And Kenshin, I'm behind a router as well (as I'm sure a lot of us are)... Shouldn't lag.

Also, what the heck version are you all using? I'm using the latest one and on like, everyone except maybe 3 people it says Version Err =\ Which one is everyone using?

ver 1.05. it just updated, please check top of thread.

I played it, but it's like, I get a low ping with MAJORITY of the people there, is it possible there is anyway to get past that with a Netgear router?

I played it, but it's like, I get a low ping with MAJORITY of the people there, is it possible there is anyway to get past that with a Netgear router?

my router is also netgear.

what i did was went into my WAN setup and enabled a DMZ server using my static IP...i also went into my registry and tinkered around with the TCP/IP settings.

got mine to work fine.

I know, it's gosh darn annoying man =( it's like, it will say "busy" then I guess when their fights Over, it goes to "Ping Over" =( and then back to "busy". It's like that ALL the time

Dang it there's only an average of 2-3 people i have <100ms ping with , and all of them are always busy.

Between those 2-3 ppl there's always EuropeMan and i managed to play a couple of matches with him 2 days ago ..no need to say how that went :vbang::keke:

I think if i copy the cgi file into a shared folder and then use hamachi, someone should be able to connect to the path from my ip + shared folder + cgi file. Has anyone tried this yet?

Ah btw i'm M.D. | M.D. | EU | Delay 2 | Enormous Ping.