Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A PSN 3v3 (January 26th, 2014 @ 3PM EST)

Welp, this time, things are going to be a little different:

Rules:

- SBO Style (A vs A, B vs B, C vs C)

- Music Stage/Schoolyard at Night Only

- Character lock (if character change happens, team will forfeit one point to opponent)

- 1 match (2/3 rounds w/ lag test)

DO NOT ENTER IF:

- You live in another country that's not NA

- You generally have a 0 with EVERYONE

What I would need:

- Someone with a good connection to host the lobby for the duration of the tournament so lag can be reduced as much as possible

- 2 Commentators who are respectful to all competitors and has decent knowledge if how the game works (if omecross and Colpevole isn't available)

- 2 to 3 who can mod stream chat so bots, potential trolls can be taken care of and to prevent unnecessary arguments from erupting.

- For entrants to pay attention to stream chat and play matches when asked (THERE WILL BE A 3 MINUTE WAIT, IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND IN CAPS USING "/me" IN CHAT LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE HERE, YOU WILL BE DQ'D!!!)

As usual, this will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/token (possibly hitbox.tv since twitch is having issues with buffering system) and matches will be uploaded to www.youtube.com/mastatoken

If interested in joining:

- Post PSN with location then edit same post with Team (to avoid missing people).

Entrants as of 01/21/2014

1) Come Get Bodied While I Eat Pizza With My Mom: Radoric (Narukami), LukeYuriRaine25 (Naoto), Ry-buster (Chie)

2) Team What The Fuck's a Bad Matchup: MikhailLuca (Yukiko), DigitalOps (Aigis), yes06_kin (Chie)

3) Shadow LabrysxNaoto Destiny Spiral of Harmonious Hentai Yandere Yuri Chaos Dreamers Unlimited Alpha Omega Pomf! Pomf! Kimochi! What's This Sticky Stuff On Me Mk5 Kawaii Desu: Ventus Tatshima, Wild Candy, Manukiru

4) Team Jump B: Omnix/Rath/Rsquared

5) Team ?: Grover/Diarumid/Colpevole

I'm up for this, but might need to find some team members first.

PSN: BrokenStar96

I main Naoto and Yukiko, and I'm a somewhat decent player who just lacks match up experience. So if anyone wants to join me, just message me.

I suppose i'll make a team anyone can join. message me on here or PSN if you want. P.S I'm a (Shabrys/Narukami) though if there are other shabrys' wants to join that will be greatly appreciated

K no longer a free agent and now a team leader as of right now its me , Servantey, and a unconfirmed third.

You know...you guys should actually like...talk to each other and group each other together.

Just Saying.

Um... I think I'm going to drop out of this... I'm no where near skilled enough for tournements, and I don't want to drag anyone down.

Um... I think I'm going to drop out of this... I'm no where near skilled enough for tournaments, and I don't want to drag anyone down.

Don't drop out. You get better by playing. No one is skilled enough for tournaments when they first start out. You simply keep at it, keep trying, and most of all...NEVER GIVE UP!

I'll probably drop out of this one, but remain in the BlazBlue tournement.

Practicing extremely hard for two different games might become to overwhelming, and it's best that I focus on one thing at a time.

I'll probably drop out of this one, but remain in the BlazBlue tournement.

Practicing extremely hard for two different games might become to overwhelming, and it's best that I focus on one thing at a time.

BBCP is actually getting pushed back since my PS3 died and I don't have a way to boot BBCP until mid February.