Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E_A_N

SoCal (LAC) Guilty Gear Scene

For anyone who is trying to get back involved with our Guilty Gear scene, we have been grinding Guilty Gear very hardcore as of late. I'm making this thread to keep people updated on where we play, and who is available to host. As a general rule if no one is hosting OR nothing is going on I open my home to people who REALLY want to grind in Guilty Gear, just contact me anytime, in all seriousness.

Sunday: Casuals in Glendale

Monday: Casuals in Glendale

Tuesday: Open (I host private sessions in DTLA for people who want to train)

Wednesday: Open (same as Tuesdays)

Thursdays: The Runback @ Super Arcade

Fridays: Variable people host on this day, it depends on who is available. Places we've played have been Super Arcade, DTLA, Pomona, Glendale.

Saturdays: Super Arcade for Rebel Up, and Central LA for weekends in which there is no Rebel Up.

We also have plans to go to San Diego, NorCal, and other scenes to support and compete.

Awesome! Glad to hear you guys are having tons of gatherings :) Sometime soon maybe we can have a 3 day gathering at some point for tons of casuals and chillin with everyone.

Awesome! Glad to hear you guys are having tons of gatherings :) Sometime soon maybe we can have a 3 day gathering at some point for tons of casuals and chillin with everyone.

Absolutely! A 3 day gathering for Guilty Gear sounds godlike! I love NorCal! =]

If anyone is down for Guilty Gear tonight my place is open in DTLA. GG'z to John and Wingz in the Glendale casuals yesterday.

For anyone who is trying to get back involved with our Guilty Gear scene, we have been grinding Guilty Gear very hardcore as of late. I'm making this thread to keep people updated on where we play, and who is available to host. As a general rule if no one is hosting OR nothing is going on I open my home to people who REALLY want to grind in Guilty Gear, just contact me anytime, in all seriousness.

Sunday: Casuals in Glendale

Monday: Casuals in Glendale

Tuesday: Open (I host private sessions in DTLA for people who want to train)

Wednesday: Open (same as Tuesdays)

Thursdays: The Runback @ Super Arcade

Fridays: Variable people host on this day, it depends on who is available. Places we've played have been Super Arcade, DTLA, Pomona, Glendale.

Saturdays: Super Arcade for Rebel Up, and Central LA for weekends in which there is no Rebel Up.

We also have plans to go to San Diego, NorCal, and other scenes to support and compete.

Any chance of you guys coming to Lancaster/Palmdale? I know it's a long shot but I figured I'd ask. Also if there is a particular type of location you are looking for to do something like this I could check around and see if there are any places that would be willing to host a gathering of this nature.

Hmmm I know people in the 818 area, but they are more in the southern part of the valley like Glendale/Burbank. Your event is on fridays right? You should promote it harder in the GG group. I'll see if I can make it out there one of these days myself to play Mike Z lol

Any chance of you guys coming to Lancaster/Palmdale? I know it's a long shot but I figured I'd ask. Also if there is a particular type of location you are looking for to do something like this I could check around and see if there are any places that would be willing to host a gathering of this nature.

I can't speak for any other GG players but I myself can go out that way. If your serious about grinding Guilty Gear then maybe we can set something up.

My schedule is opening up a little since my overtime just ended, so I should be able to start coming to these soon. : )

Just send me a text or a Dloop PM to let me know when you have the Glendale meetups.

My schedule is opening up a little since my overtime just ended, so I should be able to start coming to these soon. : )

Just send me a text or a Dloop PM to let me know when you have the Glendale meetups.

Awesome bro! I'm waiting for my bud to text me back to see if we can set something up today!

I can't speak for any other GG players but I myself can go out that way. If your serious about grinding Guilty Gear then maybe we can set something up.

I'm about as serious as a broke culinary student can get about his fav fighting game series. Send me a message sometime and we can discuss the matter in depth and figure out just what it is we are trying to do and thx for replying btw. havent been on for a few days I just had finals this past week.

I'm about as serious as a broke culinary student can get about his fav fighting game series. Send me a message sometime and we can discuss the matter in depth and figure out just what it is we are trying to do and thx for replying btw. havent been on for a few days I just had finals this past week.

Sounds good to me bruddah!

Thanks for coming out bruddah! GG'z!

Hey guys.

Been away from the FGC, but I just moved to socal and living at Redondo Beach.  Who's around where?

I'm the Carson area which isn't too faraway. 

I'm in Hermosa Beach until Friday!  Whats good, Cali?

Just moved to Redondo Beach.

Edit: Who's going to EVO and still looking for hotels?

We've been playing Guilty Gear in the Glendale/Central LA/DTLA areas nearly everyday again as of late!  Contact me if you want to join in on the grind! My apologies for the hiatus, we're back at it though and there is always someone in our community wanting to play almost every single day! =D

We also have a large gathering every Sunday in the Silver Lake area, this is where the bulk of SoCal GG players attend casuals every week!

We will be heading to NorCal for "NorCal Dogfights" to fight their scene in Guilty Gear on 9/20/2014 (the 20th of this month) for anyone who is interested. Contact me if you're interested in rolling with us...Or you can go on your own of course lol