Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

What is your playstyle? (Poll)

What is your playstyle?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. What is your playstyle?

• Aggressive
    • Defensive
    • In your face
    • Zoning
    • I do what ever the fuck I want!
    • Gimmicky
    • Neutral
    • Yolo

I personally prefer attacking over defending, abusing invulnerability's and super armors to continue the pressure without worry as well as a few tricks here and there to throw you for a loop.

I'm always in your face aggressively doing whatever the fuck offensive gimmicky ass defensive zoning techniques I feel like doing on Tager.

I'm always in your face aggressively doing whatever the fuck offensive gimmicky ass defensive zoning techniques I feel like doing on Tager.

Same with me,

Sledge hammer my way through, mash 5A or 2D, 360A out nowhere :3

I'm a varied man. Sometimes I'm rush down sometimes I'm the project able one...

And sometimes in a fucking telegraphed azrael XD

And at other times a single parent Relius trying to hook up with his ex wife puppet

I would say that my fighting style is match-up and player dependent. If I'm playing against a character with poor defensive options (Nu, Izayoi) then I'll try to get in as quickly as possible. If I'm playing against someone who's dangerous up close or has a weaker neutral game (Tager, Kagura) then I'll want to just poke and play passively. If we get to play a couple of matches and I'm able to gauge my opponent's strength compared to mine, then I'll either do whatever the fuck I want (weaker level opponent) or play much more conservatively (even or stronger opponent).

This is why I play Jin and Plat, they have a balanced moveset that allows you to either rushdown or zone the opponent.

As a Platinum player, I gotta remain as flexible as possible, so I adjust as things go. Nothing is predetermined for me.

I only play Hazama seriously.

I change my style from defensive - Offensive - Gimmicky - High Risk High Reward - Low Risk - Baiting - Airing(Haha Hazama ftw)
Depends on who I face, but I usually just switch between these on the fly to keep my opponent on their toes. (Which usually trips with 6B)

I wanted to put in in your face, but aggressive seemed more fitting for Ragna and Noel's pressure games, since neither really need to be point blank to lay it on them. 

I guess gimmicky since I do alot of mixups, IAD, cross unders, cancel pressure (I main Tsubaki), andlots of tech.

Haha, I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I main Tsubaki and bs CS/CP hybrid Litchi (haven't delved into CP Litchi) at times. I do something like, run around like a chicken with no head and try not to get hit in neutral, and then go ham (super aggressive) after a knockdown. I guess with Tsubaki I just try to stay really close or on the opposite side of the screen. I'm either hiding my goodies or or trying to take them like a rapid dog.....

I put neutral

I'm The Obsessed. >_>