Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pjswinning

PJS Winning 24/7 Lobby Stream

PJS Winning 24/7 now streams BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma!

PSN: PJSWinning

We are looking for PSN players to join the lobby to play in front of a global audience on Twitch.TV! This stream is an open lobby, so if you're looking for casuals or competitive play, check it out! You can find the stream at pjswinning.com and chat with the community.

We are trying to get the word out about the game being streamed just ahead of its North American release! So if you like what you see, make sure to spread the word!

Can't believe I didn't see this thread a long time ago lol. I'd just like to say GGs to everyone I've played in PJS's lobby so far.

Anyways the PJS lobby is pretty cool and there are some really good regulars if you need some EXP. Plus theres always...the chat :badboy:

Can't believe I didn't see this thread a long time ago lol. I'd just like to say GGs to everyone I've played in PJS's lobby so far.

Anyways the PJS lobby is pretty cool and there are some really good regulars if you need some EXP. Plus theres always...the chat :badboy:

What he said, the chat is the best part, and often gives helpful advice.

I remember that I beat an Azrael player on this stream a few months ago. He called me an auto-pilot player and at first I thought it was just salty talk but I realized he was right. Since then my play has actually improved. The chat helps even without meaning to help lol.