Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liminal18

What console would you prefer to see Arc System Work fighters on?

Preferred System for GG and BB  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred System for GG and BB

• Playstation
    • Xbox
    • Vita
    • PC
    • Wii u / 3ds
    • Other

Just a general question:

What console do you prefer playing BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and possibly other Arc System Works games on?

Right now the ps3 is the main platform and GG Xrd is slated for ps4, but do you think playstation is the best fit for the series or should it be on steam too? Xbone for killer instinct fans? Amazon's upcoming android powered console? Wii U? Arc has also skipped nintendo consoles generally with no fighter on Wii or Wii u. Should they give nintendo some more attention?

Note forgot about handhelds so added at the last minute. Hence you can disregard of vote handheld if you so feel.

Out of those, I only have a PS3 and a 3DS (not counting my PC because it's crap), but having played Street Fighter on Xbox, I'll say Playstation is my favorite console to play fighters

I was tempted to give Wii U a pity vote...

Japan works better with Japan, so...

All according to the market and their selling numbers, of course.

The poll is about what you would prefer to be the standard in your ideal world, I guess.

For me it's still Playstation; I hate the way Microsoft markets itself, and the people it markets itself to. Many of the games I want to play are exclusive to Playstation, and none of them are exclusive to XBox. Free netplay is no longer a tiebreaker, unfortunately, but I still think PS Plus gives you a much better value than XBox Gold. Playstation wins on every angle for me.

Edit: I would vote for PC to be the universal standard if there were some easy way to make that work for tournaments. Consoles will be obsolete in the not-so-distant future once companies get smart and make cheap console-sized gaming PCs.

No wonder ASW wont ever bring their games to PC, look at these results. Yes, I'm the who voted on PC.

I believe many ps players are also PC gamers so I think he playstatiin consensus is a little more variable than it appears.

Where is the option for "all of them"? It's idiotic to limit yourself to one console at this point. The fact that they are PS only just goes to show how much of a side business home versions of these games are for Arc Sys.

I'd also vote "all of them", though I'd probably only use PS3 or PC, PS4 if I absolutely had to since it's hard to justify spending that kind of money, or WiiU since I eventually might get one since it's cheaper than PS4 and I like Nintendo's games.

Also, GGAC was on Wii. You could become one with Sol Badguy as you Tyrant Raved your friends in the face with the Wiimote! :v: