Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A PSN Character Team Exhibition *SBO Style* (March 9th, 2014 @ 4PM EST)

Hey guys, wazzup!

Since this didn't happen directly after last tournament due to a number of reasons, I decided to make it happen specifically for the month of March. The basic concept is a group of 3 people who MAINS the same character forms a team and go head to head with various other teams that are formed. This isn't a tournament per say but more just for fun but unlike last tournament, I would prefer that if you are going to enter that you are on point as much as you are able to (no trolling, IKs, or sandbagging).

Rules:

- SBO Format (AvA, BvB,...)

- Teams of 3 of people who MAINS the same character

- Upon creating team, post in thread of who is present in team, character, and PSN ALONG WITH PMing ME.

- Who fights who will be chosen by "Stream Monsters" (Thanks for the idea, Bace)

- NA ONLY

If you have any questions, either PM or tweet me (MastaToken)

I wish I could play Akihiko in this lol. I'm down to play for team Liz though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I wish I could play Akihiko in this lol. I'm down to play for team Liz though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We could totally rep team Akihiko, lol.

If we both played Aki, then there would be 3 players for the Aki team already, assuming Kyokugen would be on the team too. If a third Liz player pops up though, I'd have no problem playing on that team.

I am willing to attempt the Amagi Challenge. Team Yukiko~

(Although I might play for Team Labrys if RSquared wants me to? That's okay right? I can play Labrys)

Mikhail Luca from NY

If we both played Aki, then there would be 3 players for the Aki team already, assuming Kyokugen would be on the team too. If a third Liz player pops up though, I'd have no problem playing on that team.

Fighting alongside you and Omni would be a pleasure. :) I'll have a backup ready if you decide to be on Team Liz instead.

edit: I may already have a team of Chies readied up. I'll message once I can confirm.

While on 360, I'm known for being a Yu main, I decided to take Chie to the same level of main. So if you PSN guys look at my P-Card, you'll see that have I around the same amount of matches if not more as Chie than I do Yu. A lot of people have ask if I main Chie and honestly, I tell them yes because of how much work I've actually put into her. So I can say as of PSN, I'm also a Chie main.

I'm down to join the Chie army if I'm able to borrow another PS3 soon. (:

I am willing to attempt the Amagi Challenge. Team Yukiko~

(Although I might play for Team Labrys if RSquared wants me to? That's okay right? I can play Labrys)

Mikhail Luca from NY

Just think, you've made at least one person happier by this decision. (:

I suppose I will volunteer for team Naoto.

I obviously intend to be Naoto #2/#3, but at the moment we might actually be the only two for her.

Ciddy, if we can grab Zealous we can have a full set for Team Amagi. (Still don't know if I'm going to be in Yukiko or Labrys though)