Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A PSN Character Team Exhibition *SBO Style* (March 9th, 2014 @ 4PM EST)

Looking to join Team Liz, I don't know if anyone is still looking but I would certainly enjoy playing with some fellow Elizabeths.

FluxWave told me he hates Team Tourneys. :0

Also, about Team Yukiko right now it's only me and Ciddypoo, maybe Zealous? Lalalala

Also, about Team Yukiko right now it's only me and Ciddypoo, maybe Zealous? Lalalala

I might have a third member for you. I have to hear from them first.

If you need one, I can join the Amagi Army.

Is there some way I can watch this happen even if I don't participate? For one, I'd have to be either Team Yukiko or Team Elizabeth, and one is filled and the other is the character I've been neglecting. For two, I'm not good enough to be cut out for tournaments just yet, but I really wanna watch.

Yes. I am ready. Well at least to prove myself.

If the teammates of Team Amagi want to see what I can do, you can find me on NYGamer's stream on Twitch and rate my Yuki skills

http://www.twitch.tv/nygamer

Whether I'm on the team or not, go Team Yukiko! <3

So this is where you ran off to, eh? Team Chie is coming for you! ;D

I hear that my friends NecroGuffaw and LukeYuriRaine25 are looking for a Kanji and Naoto teams. If there are any spots left, message them on Xbox Live or PSN. Or message me. Both very strong players with each of their respective characters.

So this is where you ran off to, eh? Team Chie is coming for you! ;D

Team Chie MUST DIE D:

lol but nah it's nice to see you good luck :D

Confirmed word that this is still happening today at 4PM EST, and that everyone should be ready and present by then. It's 10AM EST at the time of me posting this, so six hours from now. (Even if you mess up accounting for DST, it's still six hours from when I'm posting, so!) Presumably it will be at http://www.twitch.tv/token as usual.

Team Yosuke/Team Junes: Pssych (Psych-jC), Grover (Grove03), GreekAngel

Man this sounds like some fun stuff. Wonder why no1 has thought of this before. This why anime fg's should be on one system. Events like this would be even better.