Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MastaToken

P4A EU PSN Netplay Tourney (March 30th, 2014 @ 3PM EST)

What's up, guys! It's been quite a while, huh?
2/3 Matches
2/3 Rounds
WF, LF, GF: 3/5 Matches
Mitsuru and Yukiko Stage only
Character Change allowed only on new sets or lose round

DO NOT ENTER IF:
- You live in another country that's not EU
- You generally have a terrible connection (preferably 2 bars and up, 1 bar depending on quality)

What I would need:
- Someone with a good connection to host the lobby for the duration of the tournament so lag can be reduced as much as possible
- 2 Commentators who are respectful to all competitors and has decent knowledge if how the game works
- 2 to 3 who can mod stream chat so bots, potential trolls can be taken care of and to prevent unnecessary arguments from erupting.

If interested in joining, please comment with your PSN, location, and timezone

PSN: Raiko-Sama

Timezone: GMT +1

I could do either, commentate or moderate the chats.

Sure, I'll give this a whirl.

PSN: EXmAceOfHearts12

Timezone: GMT+1

I might be able to commentate over Skype, if no one else wants to.

PSN: rawkid360

Time Zone: GMT+0

Expecting good things!

PSN: Antaiseito

Timezone: GMT +1

Still pretty scrubby, but would like to get into this game more, and support events like this.

Edit: Oh the date is in the topic *facepalm* . Will have to check if i can guarantee to be free at the time.

Edit2: Questions (sry my first Online Tourney..)

When is the final date to register for the tournament? Is it taking place for sure, with the current number of entrants?

Date and time are both in the title of the thread. I usually accept entrants until 5 minutes before start.

The tourney will be delayed until 3:30PM EST (8:30PM GMT) according to Token. That sadly means I can't enter cause I have work on the Monday after and wouldn't be able to play for long. I can still watch and commentate/moderate the chat, though.

Yo, this is K0m8y from Gamefaqs in case you didn't have the time to check that furom. I can't participate in the toruney anyway since my PS3 disc drive is fried so the game simply won't load sadly. I'm really sorry I have to back out once again, I'd definitely have loved to be playing. I've contemplated buying the digital release, but I really can't afford the price PSN is taking it for. I hope the tourney goes smoothly regardless :/

kk that's fine. For those still in, I'm going to start tourney in 20 minutes.

Thanks for those who were able to enter. Sorry for those who weren't able to make. Something happened with work and I ended up having to work today hence why tourney started late. Anyways, here's the results:

1. Raiko-Sama (Mitsuru)
2. CrushingEagle (Labrys)
3. BeeboNL (Naoto)
4. Speeder (Labrys)

5. SuperOast (Teddie/Yosuke)

5. Zephyrion (Elizabeth/Yukiko)

7. SuperDrDoom (Narukami)

7. R4Kid (Yosuke)

I'll edit this same post again once everything is on YouTube (hopefully by Tuesday Morning)